I accidentally used an iCloud email address and now it says “There’s a problem with your...

Discus and support I accidentally used an iCloud email address and now it says “There’s a problem with your... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a bunch of gear on a character tied to this account I reeeeeeeeally don’t want to lose so I’m hoping that, if I can’t use an iCloud account for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kris Barstad, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Kris Barstad
    Kris Barstad Guest

I accidentally used an iCloud email address and now it says “There’s a problem with your...

I have a bunch of gear on a character tied to this account I reeeeeeeeally don’t want to lose so I’m hoping that, if I can’t use an iCloud account for some reason, that maybe someone can help me figure out how to change the email it’s tied to, cause I can’t even log the profile in on my Xbox to change anything right now.

:)

Kris Barstad, Feb 7, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

I accidentally used an iCloud email address and now it says “There’s a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com, then come back to sign in.” Help plz.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Kris, usually when this happens it's because your account has something that needs to be fixed.

Access the indicated link and in a normal PC browser and then follow the instructions that are requested.

Once you are able to log into your account again, you can add an Alias to your account.

Add or remove an email alias in Outlook.com

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/add-...
  3. Rostom L Win User

How to combine xbox/microsoft account information

You can keep those two accounts. For the account that has the iCloud email, try to replace it with a new or different email which you have access to. Removing iCloud email and replacing it with a new one won't lose your game.

You can do that by signing in the account (iCloud email) to https://account.microsoft.com > Your info > Edit account info > Add new email and set it as a primary email for you to remove the iCloud.
  4. marmite8 Win User

linked microsoft and PSN account

I think it is the same email. I went on minecraft on my phone (previously was logged into the same microsoft account) and i proceeded to try and sign in and it recognised me and it said that it sent an email to (the old email address) and it had my number with this email as well. However the email that i supposedly used is actually an icloud account which is my own stupid fault for when i made it. This problem is possibly not fixable.
  5. Thiago Oechsler Win User

Problema no aplicativo do Xbox no celular [Translation - Xbox app issue on mobile]

Hey Paul, I am also having issues loging in with the XBOX app on iPhone.

I am able to login using browser(xbox website) but not through the app.

My Microsoft account uses Gmail, As well as my iCloud account. I think the app is trying to use the password from my iCloud, which has the same email address, instead of using the password for the MS account.

help me
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Changing Emails

There you have two options:

A. Create a new outlook email. Basically you decide the name

B. The existing email address is only for non Microsoft domains (for example, if you have a gmail, yahoo, iCloud or similar. You can use that there)
Thema:

1. I accidentally used an iCloud email address and now it says “There’s a problem with your... - Similar Threads - accidentally used iCloud

2. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  3. I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics: [img] My screen had very bad quality I didn't know what to do and I accidentally pressed a tv graphics setting I think and so now I can't fix this and idk what to do...
  4. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  5. My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared: My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I turned the Xbox back on, nothing appears, apps/games, nothing and you can't go into anything, settings, anything, but the storage in the apps/game area...
  6. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  7. My son uses his Microsoft account for Xbox/ Minecraft. He accidentally created a second...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son uses his Microsoft account for Xbox/ Minecraft. He accidentally created a second...: He can’t access his original account with previous purchases. Everytime he tries to login it take him to the new account. Thank you. 4fcbf8ca-eb9c-4018-a873-d83bac429d41
  8. is there a way to reactivate a product code? i accidentally used my nerf halo game addon in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there a way to reactivate a product code? i accidentally used my nerf halo game addon in...: after trying to log into my xbox account for a whole day, i thought i got into my account finally, but it turned out and i didnt realize at first, that i somehow created a new account. (this one)...
  9. Hi I used to own an but accidentally deleted the email used by it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I used to own an but accidentally deleted the email used by it.: I still know the password and the gamertag but I don't know if I forgot the email or my email got removed. Pls it would be lovely if someone can teach me how can I recover the acc....
  10. I accidentally secure erased my hdd thought my system uses a ssd, I can't recover so what...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally secure erased my hdd thought my system uses a ssd, I can't recover so what...: I try uefi bios default to try to recover, check all cables but I know it's because I used secure erase in the bios screen 89013018-9e9b-4a19-81d7-b9a3be45bd74