I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics

Discus and support I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] My screen had very bad quality I didn't know what to do and I accidentally pressed a tv graphics setting I think and so now I can't fix this and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FunkyDonkeyX, Feb 20, 2024.

1. FunkyDonkeyX
    FunkyDonkeyX Guest

I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics [​IMG]
    My screen had very bad quality I didn't know what to do and I accidentally pressed a tv graphics setting I think and so now I can't fix this and idk what to do

:)

FunkyDonkeyX, Feb 20, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi FunkyDonkeyX, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, try power cycling the console.

To do it, follow these steps:

Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 60 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 60 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

Plug the console power cable back in.

Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console

Let me know if it works!
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Accidentally set wrong age on Minecraft

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this MALLESHMS

Did you set the wrong age on your whole Microsoft account?
    Or only inside Minecraft?
    Double check this here:
    https://account.microsoft.com/profile
  4. meganharris2 Win User

turned my Xbox on this morning and all games have been uninstalled

I haven't turned them off but will check settings in case this has been done accidentally. thanks
  5. Irixion Win User

Assassin's creed rogue xbox 360 graphics issue.

He's complaining about the low resolution textures, why are you linking him to video settings? There's nothing wrong with his video settings. There's nothing wrong with his console..
    That's just the game. You were probably watching PC game play footage, which is graphically superiour on high/ultra graphics settings. That's just how the game looks like on the Xbox 360. There are no settings to post. Xbox is just as it is.
    The game's graphical settings cannot be adjusted.
  6. gimme cheetos Win User

Random shut offs??

try to fix the problem by setting your xbox up where there is no chance of anything turning it off or on and make sure that you are not accidentally turning it off
Thema:

1. I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics - Similar Threads - accidentally turned wrong

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. How do I get back my Xbox settings app if it was uninstalled accidentally?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get back my Xbox settings app if it was uninstalled accidentally?: For some reason my settings app on my Xbox one s has magically disappeared and I can only assume that someone has uninstalled it. Is there a way to get it back because I've been having so much...
  4. Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...: I need my pw for roblox if you guys can get it can you please b4171b36-64cc-4a48-8efa-d8df90ed8363
  5. I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back: I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back e703748c-996f-4e55-ba4c-e59cacc37162
  6. I accidentally left a cd case over the Xbox series x ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally left a cd case over the Xbox series x ventilation: So I accidentally left a cd case on the Xbox series x that I got a week ago and i didn’t notice and I started playing for honor for maybe almost an hour until I noticed.I got scared and I took the...
  7. Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...: Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an now i cant find him please help me get that msg back so i can find him...
  8. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  9. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  10. I restarted my Xbox and accidentally turned it off and don’t now my screen is all black and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I restarted my Xbox and accidentally turned it off and don’t now my screen is all black and...: I restarted my xbox and accidentally turned it off and now when I click on the off Byron it stays on and my screen is black if anyone can help that would be great...