I accidentally signed up for the Ambadassor Program!

Discus and support I accidentally signed up for the Ambadassor Program! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can any Microsoft employee remove it from me or just someone tell me how to get it off my account? c13b5bc9-0e7a-4ed3-bce6-81affd26670b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kostas123GR2, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Kostas123GR2
    Kostas123GR2 Guest

Can any Microsoft employee remove it from me or just someone tell me how to get it off my account?

:)

Kostas123GR2, Oct 20, 2017
  2. ARSAL360
    ARSAL360 Guest
    Xbox Enforcment United

I accidentally signed up for Enforcment United program then i clicked i agree to terms but i did not want to so what should I do?

ARSAL360, Oct 20, 2017
  3. ambadassor program says i cannot come to ambadassor

Each person/profile/gamertag is reviewed before they are given the opportunity to become an Ambassador. As Judge said, previous action against your account (warnings, gamerscore reset, going against the Code of Conduct, etc) may have appeared against your
    account causing them to deny your application for Ambassador. You're more than welcome to apply again at a later date, however there is no guarantee that it will be accepted in the future.

NerdPriestess, Oct 20, 2017
  4. I accidentally signed up for the Ambadassor Program!

Hi there,

You can send a message to XboxAmbassadors or post in the support forums
    here
    and ask them to remove you.

Mistress Sara, Oct 21, 2017
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

You can send a message to XboxAmbassadors or post in the support forums
    here
    and ask them to remove you.
  6. NerdPriestess Win User

ambadassor program says i cannot come to ambadassor

Each person/profile/gamertag is reviewed before they are given the opportunity to become an Ambassador. As Judge said, previous action against your account (warnings, gamerscore reset, going against the Code of Conduct, etc) may have appeared against your
    account causing them to deny your application for Ambassador. You're more than welcome to apply again at a later date, however there is no guarantee that it will be accepted in the future.
  7. Judge Win User

You most likely got declined if you have had previous action against your account. I'm not really sure what else to say, but they reserve they right to deny someone, so you will have to accept the denial for now and try to apply at a later date.
  8. albinpwnar Win User

maybe you're in the wrong country to use it?
  9. HushedTable5969 Win User

Accidental Sign Up

I too accidentally signed up for the XC-Box premier and will receive a week free. I do not want this - I want to play the games installed on my computer as a guest. I have no desire to be "part of the gaming community". How do I cancel this free subscription???
Thema:

1. I accidentally signed up for the Ambadassor Program! - Similar Threads - accidentally signed Ambadassor

2. I accidentally used an iCloud email address and now it says “There’s a problem with your...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally used an iCloud email address and now it says “There’s a problem with your...: I have a bunch of gear on a character tied to this account I reeeeeeeeally don’t want to lose so I’m hoping that, if I can’t use an iCloud account for some reason, that maybe someone can help me...
  3. I accidentally used my car voucher and I was wondering if there was a way to get it back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally used my car voucher and I was wondering if there was a way to get it back: I would love it if you could take the car I bought with it and give me a new car voucher 648d8009-dd2c-438b-b004-59ea769f8ec8
  4. Accidentally signed into my minecraft account on my brother's ps4 account instead of my own.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accidentally signed into my minecraft account on my brother's ps4 account instead of my own.: I was trying to link my minecraft account from my switch onto the ps4(to still be able to use the skins I'd bought on the switch) but i didn't realise I'd signed into my minecraft account on my...
  5. What happens when you accidentally sign in to xbox, play with it and earn achievements on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens when you accidentally sign in to xbox, play with it and earn achievements on...: (Follow up from my previous question, could be considered a thread from the past forum) Hello! Sorry about this but i wanna follow up.I forgot to include this.What happens if i accidentally...
  6. Bad placement of <Sign Out>. Accidentally logged myself out of Sea of Thieves while trying...

in XboX Insiders
    Bad placement of <Sign Out>. Accidentally logged myself out of Sea of Thieves while trying...: [IMG] submitted by /u/BowTye [link] [comments]
  7. I accidentally put money on a different account i did not know i was signed in on and now i...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I accidentally put money on a different account i did not know i was signed in on and now i...: My little cousin was on my xbox and i didn't see i was signed in on his account so i put the 65$ in credit on that account and now i can't purchase xbox live. Please help...
  8. Email addy accidentally changed....Cant sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email addy accidentally changed....Cant sign in: My nephew with speedy fingers somehow managed to mistype my email/sign in and now I cannot access our games and account. Can't even access Game Pass. HELP. Please....
  9. I signed up for the Minecraft Earth beta, but accidentally deleted the email for the skin.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I signed up for the Minecraft Earth beta, but accidentally deleted the email for the skin.: Hi there, As the title suggests, I accidentally deleted the email for the Minecraft earth skin. I was wondering if there was a way for a new email to be sent with the instructions to get it....
  10. Accidental Sign Up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidental Sign Up: I accidentally signed up for the Premium Microsoft Solitaire Collection. It expires on Sept. 10 2017 and I do not want to have the premium version. Please cancel the free subscription so I do...