I accidentally set my xbox home 3 times

Discus and support I accidentally set my xbox home 3 times in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good evening I accidentally set my xbox home 3 times now I can not share my content with the person you've all shared content. can you please reset... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by roccanico, Mar 19, 2017.

1. roccanico
    roccanico Guest

:)

roccanico, Mar 19, 2017
  2. PrOz Cloudz
    PrOz Cloudz Guest
    Home Xbox Need help

How do i make my xbox my home xbox after 3 tries because i accidentally clicked the home xbox thing 3 times already?

PrOz Cloudz, Mar 19, 2017
  3. Luno911
    Luno911 Guest
    Sharing Xbox live

I accidentally used all 3 times to change my home Xbox. Is there any chance that i can have 1 last change?

Luno911, Mar 19, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there roccanico.

If you've met your yearly limit for changing your home Xbox One, I'm afraid we aren't able to offer assistance here. I recommend reaching out to
    Phone/Chat support if you have any questions, although we aren't able to promise that they'll be able to make any changes. Thanks a ton for your understanding!

Mister Maka, Mar 20, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there roccanico.

If you've met your yearly limit for changing your home Xbox One, I'm afraid we aren't able to offer assistance here. I recommend reaching out to
    Phone/Chat support if you have any questions, although we aren't able to promise that they'll be able to make any changes. Thanks a ton for your understanding!
  6. Francia J. Win User

I have changed my home xbox 3 times and they are saying 5 more than once

I didn't say that you're lying, ToddBergwitz. When you accidentally switch it on a different Xbox console 1 switch will be used for that. We can only set our account as Home Xbox to one device at a time.
  7. SPARTAN 3124 Win User

Gameshare more than three times a year?

I see people asking how he accidentally did this. What happened was he set his home console on his Xbox, then switched to his friend, and his friend stopped it so he had to set it again and it counted as a third time.
  8. BNias Win User

Xbox games

I've already tried setting my xbox as the home xbox, the game won't work unless I log onto the other account which isn't mine (the account the game was accidentally downloaded onto)
  9. Myatezhnik Win User

Automatically Dowbloading Games Without Charge?

Yes but I've talked with both of them. Neither of them have been charged and also aren't the type of people to accidentally set my Xbox as their home one.
Thema:

1. I accidentally set my xbox home 3 times - Similar Threads - accidentally set home

2. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  3. I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics: [img] My screen had very bad quality I didn't know what to do and I accidentally pressed a tv graphics setting I think and so now I can't fix this and idk what to do...
  4. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  5. My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared: My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I turned the Xbox back on, nothing appears, apps/games, nothing and you can't go into anything, settings, anything, but the storage in the apps/game area...
  6. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  7. My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...: I am unable to refund, because I can't see the refundable purchases on the list. b4e546e4-b5c1-4417-ac3e-547aec9e8bd5
  8. What do I do accidentally purchased a game for myself instead of my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do accidentally purchased a game for myself instead of my friend: I was trying to buy a digital gift for my friend I thought I could be tech savvy as I seen it was possible but now I own a game I don’t want and will never play can I somehow transfer it to them...
  9. Can I please get refund for accidental purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I please get refund for accidental purchase?: I made an accidental purchase . I did not want or have any intention of it . Need a refund please. 8ade9264-5824-4d74-8b3e-12926234c8c0
  10. I have an accidentally redeemed a voucher code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an accidentally redeemed a voucher code.: Hi All. I bought a Xbox voucher from Amazon for my nephew and then accidentally redeemed it in my name. I used the very long code in the email from Amazon as instructed thinking it would unlock...