I accidentally reported my friend. What do I do?

Discus and support I accidentally reported my friend. What do I do? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Today I accidentally reported my friend when I meant to report someone else. Now he is banned for up to two weeks. Is there any solution to this or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Catchatodie B, Jan 20, 2023.

1. I accidentally reported my friend. What do I do?

Today I accidentally reported my friend when I meant to report someone else. Now he is banned for up to two weeks. Is there any solution to this or

will he have to stay banned?

:)

Catchatodie B, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

He would have to submit a case review to see about being unsuspended, but there's nothing you could do.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

I accidentally reported my friend

Hi Blax,

As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread as to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Smwutches Win User

I accidentally reported my friend

There's no way to cancel a report once it's made. If your friend didn't do anything to violate the code of conduct, he'll be fine. If you only sent the one false report, you'll be fine. It's when people send multiple false reports that they can get in
    trouble.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

I accidentally reported my friend on Xbox live

Unfortunately, there's not much you can do about it as there is (far as I know), no way to check....if your friend was violating the TOS, then they may get banned...if you accidentally reported something innocuous then they shouldn't get any enforcement action. They can always appeal any enforcement action.

ALl you can do is tell your friend what happened, that you may have accidentally reported them...that way they will be aware if anything happens
  6. KindGryphon Win User

I accidentally reported my friend on Xbox live

How will the Xbox enforcement team know that I accidentally reported my friend?
    They wouldn't but as long as your friend didnt actually do anything wrong then they wont be suspended.
Thema:

1. I accidentally reported my friend. What do I do? - Similar Threads - accidentally reported friend

2. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  3. I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics: [img] My screen had very bad quality I didn't know what to do and I accidentally pressed a tv graphics setting I think and so now I can't fix this and idk what to do...
  4. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  5. My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared: My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I turned the Xbox back on, nothing appears, apps/games, nothing and you can't go into anything, settings, anything, but the storage in the apps/game area...
  6. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  7. My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...: I am unable to refund, because I can't see the refundable purchases on the list. b4e546e4-b5c1-4417-ac3e-547aec9e8bd5
  8. What do I do accidentally purchased a game for myself instead of my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do accidentally purchased a game for myself instead of my friend: I was trying to buy a digital gift for my friend I thought I could be tech savvy as I seen it was possible but now I own a game I don’t want and will never play can I somehow transfer it to them...
  9. I accidentally reported my message, and now I’m suspended from chats.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally reported my message, and now I’m suspended from chats.: This person took it upon themselves to be toxic anfter I beat them in a game and they messaged me threatening to dox my information. After replying to them with saying “you’re going to dox me over...
  10. Chat ban because I sent what the player to him by accident instead of pressing report

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat ban because I sent what the player to him by accident instead of pressing report: Is there anyone that can help me? I never use foul language and frequently report those that do in game (Rocket league). Today I wrote out what the person said and that it was very offensive and...