I accidentally redeemed an xbox gamepass ultimate code on the wrong account.

Discus and support I accidentally redeemed an xbox gamepass ultimate code on the wrong account. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I accidentally redeemed an xbox gamepass ultimate code on the wrong account, and I was wondering if i could cancel it on that account and have it added... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by EnoPlayz, Jul 16, 2021.

1. EnoPlayz
    EnoPlayz Guest

I accidentally redeemed an xbox gamepass ultimate code on the wrong account, and I was wondering if i could cancel it on that account and have it added to this account. I haven't used any GamePass Ultimate services on the wrong account.

:)

EnoPlayz, Jul 16, 2021
  2. KindGryphon Win User

I Accidentally Redeemed an Xbox Gamepass Ultimate code

I Accidentally Redeemed an Xbox Gamepass Ultimate code on the wrong account, and was wondering whether or not I would be able to get the 2 months included on the code back
    Unfortunately once its been redeemed there isnt anything that could be done.
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. maxen Win User

Xbox Live Gold 12 months

Is there any chance you accidentally redeemed the code on the wrong account? This would be the only reason why the code would redeem but you cannot find it on your account afterwards.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Ya what kind gryphon sais

Should.be noted that trial codes like that can't be redeemed on account that had xgu previously

So if you were trying to stack your membership or resign up it won't work
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Shayzy,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We appreciate your time posting here for your query! For this concern of yours, it is explicitly mentioned on support article that redeemed codes are not transferable. (Please see support article - How to redeem gift cards and codes | Xbox Support)

[​IMG]

If you have further concerns kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. I accidentally redeemed an xbox gamepass ultimate code on the wrong account. - Similar Threads - accidentally redeemed gamepass

2. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  3. I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics: [img] My screen had very bad quality I didn't know what to do and I accidentally pressed a tv graphics setting I think and so now I can't fix this and idk what to do...
  4. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  5. My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...: I am unable to refund, because I can't see the refundable purchases on the list. b4e546e4-b5c1-4417-ac3e-547aec9e8bd5
  6. I have an accidentally redeemed a voucher code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an accidentally redeemed a voucher code.: Hi All. I bought a Xbox voucher from Amazon for my nephew and then accidentally redeemed it in my name. I used the very long code in the email from Amazon as instructed thinking it would unlock...
  7. I accidentally redeem the code on the wrong email?

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidentally redeem the code on the wrong email?: I accidentally redeem the code on the wrong email? f94238dd-4e79-4117-9b03-b52ba5282ded
  8. i accidentally redeemed a code for some ea fc 24 points before the game is out, will i get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i accidentally redeemed a code for some ea fc 24 points before the game is out, will i get...: i accidentally redeemed around £20 worth of ea fc 24 points this evening without having the game as i thought that the trial began today, will these points be loaded up on my account when the game...
  9. I accidentally redeemed the guilded hunter fortnite bundle on the wrong account. I entered...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally redeemed the guilded hunter fortnite bundle on the wrong account. I entered...: I have just bought the Xbox series s and when setting it up I entered my email wrong and it created a new account which redeemed the exclusives and no I can’t get them on my actual account. Can...
  10. Hi. I accidentally cancelled a redeemed game that was still downloading and I tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi. I accidentally cancelled a redeemed game that was still downloading and I tried to...: Hi. I accidentally cancelled a redeemed game that was still downloading and I tried to redeem the code it didn't work, what should I do? 4346c53d-54fe-4ca7-861a-8beefd35df97