I accidentally redeemed an xbox game pass ultimate gift card for the wrong account. What...

Discus and support I accidentally redeemed an xbox game pass ultimate gift card for the wrong account. What... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I don't have an xbox, and i got ultimate because of the cloud gaming feature. 260a265d-8864-4342-8940-37a840c96d3e Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JOHN BALLINGER_275, Mar 14, 2023.

1. I accidentally redeemed an xbox game pass ultimate gift card for the wrong account. What...

I don't have an xbox, and i got ultimate because of the cloud gaming feature.

:)

JOHN BALLINGER_275, Mar 14, 2023
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Xbox gamepass ultimate code redeem

No code for Game Pass (console/pc/ultimate) is automatically redeemed to your account. Microsoft and Xbox gift cards from Rewards are added to your account automatically, but game pass is not.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Gifting MS Rewards

Actually it is possible. Only redeeming Xbox gift cards are directly deposited into your account. If you redeem Game Pass Ultimate, you will be emailed a code and you can give him the code.
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Why am I not getting XboxGame Pass content from gift card code?

Hi Josh! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox game pass ultimate codes.

Based on your description, it might be possible that you have accidentally redeemed the codes on a different account.

To confirm this, kindly sign in to your account on account.microsoft.com > go to payment and billing > then order history > select the date of range when you redeemed the gift card.

You may also check if the subscription is active on account.microsoft.com > services and subscription.

If you're unable to see the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate redeemed codes transaction under your account, this proves that the codes were redeemed on a different account.

Try to check your other Microsoft accounts' order history/services and subscriptions to find the gift card transaction.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. RainingRoses Win User

Game pass ultimate code not working

6. RainingRoses Win User

i got a perk from xbox ultimate but when i go in game i dont see it i dont know if this will help but im on pc.

Hi Daniel,

What’s the specific Game Pass Ultimate perk that you’re referring to, and are you sure you claimed it? You should receive a unique 25-character code, which you would need to redeem on your account/profile for it to apply in-game.

This guide explains all the various ways to redeem a code:

How to redeem gift cards and codes | Xbox Support

Hope this helps.
Thema:

I accidentally redeemed an xbox game pass ultimate gift card for the wrong account. What...

1. I accidentally redeemed an xbox game pass ultimate gift card for the wrong account. What... - Similar Threads - accidentally redeemed game

2. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  3. I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics: [img] My screen had very bad quality I didn't know what to do and I accidentally pressed a tv graphics setting I think and so now I can't fix this and idk what to do...
  4. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  5. My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...: I am unable to refund, because I can't see the refundable purchases on the list. b4e546e4-b5c1-4417-ac3e-547aec9e8bd5
  6. I have an accidentally redeemed a voucher code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an accidentally redeemed a voucher code.: Hi All. I bought a Xbox voucher from Amazon for my nephew and then accidentally redeemed it in my name. I used the very long code in the email from Amazon as instructed thinking it would unlock...
  7. I accidentally redeem the code on the wrong email?

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidentally redeem the code on the wrong email?: I accidentally redeem the code on the wrong email? f94238dd-4e79-4117-9b03-b52ba5282ded
  8. i accidentally redeemed a code for some ea fc 24 points before the game is out, will i get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i accidentally redeemed a code for some ea fc 24 points before the game is out, will i get...: i accidentally redeemed around £20 worth of ea fc 24 points this evening without having the game as i thought that the trial began today, will these points be loaded up on my account when the game...
  9. I accidentally redeemed the guilded hunter fortnite bundle on the wrong account. I entered...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally redeemed the guilded hunter fortnite bundle on the wrong account. I entered...: I have just bought the Xbox series s and when setting it up I entered my email wrong and it created a new account which redeemed the exclusives and no I can’t get them on my actual account. Can...
  10. Hi. I accidentally cancelled a redeemed game that was still downloading and I tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi. I accidentally cancelled a redeemed game that was still downloading and I tried to...: Hi. I accidentally cancelled a redeemed game that was still downloading and I tried to redeem the code it didn't work, what should I do? 4346c53d-54fe-4ca7-861a-8beefd35df97