I accidentally recrated an account using an existing adress, which deleted the original...

Discus and support I accidentally recrated an account using an existing adress, which deleted the original... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; After a chain of events, I found out that my account was overwritten (by me), and the results are: all information and purchases deleted. all... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by _O_K_, Jan 28, 2023.

1. _O_K_
    _O_K_ Guest

I accidentally recrated an account using an existing adress, which deleted the original...

After a chain of events, I found out that my account was overwritten (by me), and the results are:

all information and purchases deleted.

all accounts using the current adresss deleted.

lost money and thousands of hours due to XBOX account data deleted.

If by any chance there is a way to restore the account, please let me know.

If more information is required, please let me know.

:)

_O_K_, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Satria Manggala Jati Win User

Create Another Microsoft Account using Same Email (Non-Microsoft service) used on Deleted Microsoft Account

Hello Oskayra,

Thanks for your reply. I'm aware that this is public community forum. It is my only option because I cannot find Microsoft Support materials to answer my question.

Maybe I am not clear enough, status of deletion is not what I ask.

In a nutshell:

Create Microsoft Account using existing email (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) > Delete Microsoft Account (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) > Microsoft Account (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) Permanently Deleted > Create Microsoft Account using existing email (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) again

Does it possible? Would *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** be blocked for create new Microsoft Account for the second time?
  3. BNGHR Win User

Minecraft account stolen

To clarify, the account was definitely migrated to a microsoft account, but it's been a minute since i logged on so just in case i tried logging on with every e-mail adress i had. In the end there was two e-mail adresses with existing microsoft accounts that simply made a new profile in minecraft and didn't log into the bought account (which is displayed on my launcher, the one i can't access) and two e-mail adresses that said their respective microsoft accounts didn't exist, but one of those e-mails (the ones whose microsoft accounts didn't exist) has the transaction reciept, and i assume i kept the minecraft account tied to the google account i used to buy the game (since the two existing microsoft accounts do not register the bought minecraft account). So now im not sure which microsoft account was tied to the minecraft profile, which is mostly the reason as to why im not sure where to ask for help.
  4. JacketedMoth60 Win User

Can't Transfer from SR Account Back to Gmail

Yes, both my original GT (still under the SR email) and the one I created using now-deleted Live account still exist.
  5. LaB NL Win User

2 Comptes Microsoft

I've got the exact same issue.

Problem is that my main account uses an old email adress (hotmail) which isn't in use anymore. As my main email adress is used by a Windows 10 generated Xbox account my question is wether it's possible to delete this account, so my main Xbox account can
    use my main email adress.

Is this a possibility and if yes, how do I fix it?

Kind regards,

Max
  6. mingetta Win User

Code 80151011

I seem to have an email address attached to my account that doesn't exist and have no way of getting rid of it to proceed

Help us protect your account

To continue, check your email and enter the code we just sent you.

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

(THE ABOVE EMAIL ADD DOESN'T EXIST WHEN I TRY TO LOG IN)

I didn't get the code

Remember me on this device.

I then say that i don't have this anymore and it takes me to this page

Your security info protects your account

If you ever forget your password, we need a way to help you get back into your account. We won't use this to spam you – just to keep your account more secure.

This info will be deleted from your account on 07/03/2013, unless you cancel the deletion.

This info will automatically be added to your account on 07/03/2013.

Delete

Delete

It tells me it will be deleted but then when i go back in to it the same email address keeps coming back. I have no way of knowing how to fix this, and think that this may be the problem, any help will be grateful
Thema:

1. I accidentally recrated an account using an existing adress, which deleted the original... - Similar Threads - accidentally recrated account

2. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  3. I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics: [img] My screen had very bad quality I didn't know what to do and I accidentally pressed a tv graphics setting I think and so now I can't fix this and idk what to do...
  4. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  5. My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared: My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I turned the Xbox back on, nothing appears, apps/games, nothing and you can't go into anything, settings, anything, but the storage in the apps/game area...
  6. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  7. My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...: I am unable to refund, because I can't see the refundable purchases on the list. b4e546e4-b5c1-4417-ac3e-547aec9e8bd5
  8. What do I do accidentally purchased a game for myself instead of my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do accidentally purchased a game for myself instead of my friend: I was trying to buy a digital gift for my friend I thought I could be tech savvy as I seen it was possible but now I own a game I don’t want and will never play can I somehow transfer it to them...
  9. Can I please get refund for accidental purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I please get refund for accidental purchase?: I made an accidental purchase . I did not want or have any intention of it . Need a refund please. 8ade9264-5824-4d74-8b3e-12926234c8c0
  10. I have an accidentally redeemed a voucher code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an accidentally redeemed a voucher code.: Hi All. I bought a Xbox voucher from Amazon for my nephew and then accidentally redeemed it in my name. I used the very long code in the email from Amazon as instructed thinking it would unlock...