I accidentally put money on a different account i did not know i was signed in on and now i...

Discus and support I accidentally put money on a different account i did not know i was signed in on and now i... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My little cousin was on my xbox and i didn't see i was signed in on his account so i put the 65$ in credit on that account and now i can't purchase... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ronnyrety, Apr 18, 2020.

1. ronnyrety
    ronnyrety Guest

I accidentally put money on a different account i did not know i was signed in on and now i...

My little cousin was on my xbox and i didn't see i was signed in on his account so i put the 65$ in credit on that account and now i can't purchase xbox live. Please help

:)

ronnyrety, Apr 18, 2020
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

I accidentally put money on a different account i did not know i was signed in on and now i can't purchase xbox live since the account is underage.

even if you get the credit moved you cannot purchase xbox live with store credit as it is a service.
  3. Chargersbride Win User

I accidentally put money on a different account i did not know i was signed in on and now i can't purchase xbox live since the account is underage.

Wow, sorry to hear this, I think the quickest way around this would be to ring your Aunty or Uncle tell them of your mistake and see if they could replace the money. They won't be able to remove the money from your little cousin's account.
  4. ronnyrety Win User

I have already tried this but sadly they said they won't and i can't even request permission so i could gift the 1 year to my account but you arent able to request for xbox live.
  5. Chargersbride Win User

Ok, maybe your cousin could request to buy Xbox live and his parents can approve it, then he can make your console his home Xbox?
  6. Annanda Martins Win User

I accidentally put Microsoft account money into the wrong account.

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

Wesey, unfortunately, there is no way to transfer money from one Microsoft account to another, okay? And when money is set on your account, it cannot be withdrawn either. I am very sorry you are going through this situation, but the only solution would be to spend the money on this other account. I hope you understand.

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...-account-b7c7baec-1769-6c57-3a47-64413e69cc5d

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.

Best Regards, Annanda.
Thema:

1. I accidentally put money on a different account i did not know i was signed in on and now i... - Similar Threads - accidentally put money

2. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  3. I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics: [img] My screen had very bad quality I didn't know what to do and I accidentally pressed a tv graphics setting I think and so now I can't fix this and idk what to do...
  4. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  5. My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared: My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I turned the Xbox back on, nothing appears, apps/games, nothing and you can't go into anything, settings, anything, but the storage in the apps/game area...
  6. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  7. My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...: I am unable to refund, because I can't see the refundable purchases on the list. b4e546e4-b5c1-4417-ac3e-547aec9e8bd5
  8. I've accidentally put a physical v-bucks gift card into this account but wanted them on a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've accidentally put a physical v-bucks gift card into this account but wanted them on a...: I'd just like to know if there's anything I can do, could I even bring them back in-store for a refund? 4ccd300a-1159-422d-9390-8a009edf19dc
  9. I put in the wrong email on my call of duty account and accidentally linked my Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I put in the wrong email on my call of duty account and accidentally linked my Xbox account: I tried literally everything to unlink my Xbox account to this random email I put in for my call of duty account by accident. I need a code from the email to unlink my Xbox account. BUT I DONT...
  10. I bought a controller online and I accidentally put the wrong zip code. If I return an item...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a controller online and I accidentally put the wrong zip code. If I return an item...: I bought a controller online and I accidentally put the wrong zip code, and there is no way to change the zip code after the purchase. I only discovered this after the time period to cancel an...