I accidentally deleted some minecraft files

Discus and support I accidentally deleted some minecraft files in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I deleted some files when I was messing around with mods and since then I haven't been able to play Minecraft. It doesn't tell me an error code or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andre Sebastian1, Oct 16, 2022.

1. I accidentally deleted some minecraft files

I deleted some files when I was messing around with mods and since then I haven't been able to play Minecraft. It doesn't tell me an error code or anything, it just crashes when I try to open it. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it still didn't work.

:)

Andre Sebastian1, Oct 16, 2022
  2. Andre Sebastian1 Win User

Yes, this is happening on my PC

It is only on java

And I can't remember the exact files I was modifying because this happened a while back.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

That's really odd
    Did you tried deleting permanently the .Minecraft folder?

If not, please do it.
    If yes, try creating a new local administrator user in your PC and check if the problem persists there:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cre...
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Andre

Additional information is needed, please answer the following questions:

Is this happening on PC, right?
    If yes, are you experiencing this with Java or Bedrock edition?
    And... What files or folders were the ones that did you modified ?
  5. Smwutches Win User

Accidentally Deleted File

If you mean the game save, then there is no way to recover it.

If you mean the game itself, you can redownload it through your games and apps under ready to install if you're playing on the One. Or you can redownload it from your download history on the 360.
  6. WIZVRD Win User

EA App (eaconnect.microsoft://launch?version=1.0&port=4700)

Im having the same problem because I accidentally deleted an EA file

Thema:

1. I accidentally deleted some minecraft files - Similar Threads - accidentally deleted minecraft

2. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  3. Accidentally deleted Ghost REcon Breakpoint character. Can Ubisoft bring it back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted Ghost REcon Breakpoint character. Can Ubisoft bring it back.: account had over 1000 hours help bf14d94b-39c9-41a7-afdf-42740c5f2805
  4. accidentally deleted save game file, how do i restore it? I deleted it from everywhere not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    accidentally deleted save game file, how do i restore it? I deleted it from everywhere not...: how to restore game file after its been deleted from everywhere on the console. 16d507d7-b869-4271-afa1-4bfd30007e5d
  5. I accidentally deleted the store on my Xbox series s.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally deleted the store on my Xbox series s.: My store app on my Xbox has been updating them just staying at 100% for a week so I decided to just stop the updating process and then it just disappeared. I've already tried to use all the...
  6. Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms: Accidentally deleted my file for starfield. Been playing it from cloud gaming on my xbox one console. Got really far and I really don't want to to start from scratch. So, is there away to get my...
  7. How do I install the microsoft store after I accidentally deleted it on my Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I install the microsoft store after I accidentally deleted it on my Xbox.: I accidentally uninstalled the microsoft store on my xbox when it wouldn't update, forgetting that I can't get onto the microsoft store to download it again. c568b1cc-3ecc-4f7f-a20c-82d22c46b222
  8. Accidentally deleted microsoft account with minecraft in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accidentally deleted microsoft account with minecraft in: Hello. On august the 1st 2023 I set my old microsoft account to deletion. On the email it said that the account was set to be deleted after august the 31st. On the other hand I've been reading the...
  9. i accidentally deleted my original xbox bios files on my 360 where do i go to fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i accidentally deleted my original xbox bios files on my 360 where do i go to fix this?: where do i download original xbox bios files for my 360? e37b3c46-d9b0-48c3-bf0d-5012d9d22b46
  10. How do I get my Minecraft world back after I accidentally deleted it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my Minecraft world back after I accidentally deleted it?: I just got back my old Minecraft Xbox One Edition disk and wanted to play it. I made a world and was playing it for 5 hours straight. I go to get out of it, it saves, and I decide to make a new...