I accidentally deleted my save file from fallout 3 on my xbox series. Can i get the save...

Discus and support I accidentally deleted my save file from fallout 3 on my xbox series. Can i get the save... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I accidentally deleted my save file from fallout 3 on my xbox series. Can i get the save file from the cloud or is it gone forever?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AaronSantos3, Dec 27, 2021.

1. AaronSantos3
    AaronSantos3 Guest

I accidentally deleted my save file from fallout 3 on my xbox series. Can i get the save...

I accidentally deleted my save file from fallout 3 on my xbox series. Can i get the save file from the cloud or is it gone forever?

:)

AaronSantos3, Dec 27, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

I accidentally deleted my save file from fallout 3 on my xbox series. Can i get the save file from the cloud or is it gone forever?

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

To retrieve a lost save from the cloud, Go to My games & apps.

- Highlight the game.

- Press the Menu button and select Manage game and add-ons.

- Go to saved Data and clear local saves.

- Then, Select the game tile, and then choose Select all to make sure all available content gets installed.

- Select Save changes and wait for the content to install.

- Relaunch the game.

If that doesn't work, then I'm afraid the save is lost. Sorry about that.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

It's sad time

I've accidentally deleted save files on Fallout 4 and Skyrim with over 50+ hrs on them.
  4. WastingDouglas Win User

Starfield Game Save Error - Xbox Series X

Hi im save maniak.I have over 1300 saves on oblivion,skyrim,fallout 3+4 on series x.i deleted every saves from fallout 4 and keep only one.not effect on starfield,totaly i have 75saves and imediately this same message.this theory not fit.i think is problem on bedsesda side,because is not connected bs account in starfield.this is maybe problem.by my theory....

anyone know,when come next update from betsesda for startfield for xbox series console?

Edit:now i have only 34pieces of save available and mutch more i save and after error message apeart i start deleting and deleting,i think this shrinked total save count for on user/character..............I deleted on purpose all my skyrim saves,over 950 saves i deleted,this action has no effect on error message about no space for save.and xbox on self apeart same message,but i have 115Gb free space on HDD.this is not with available save game space.
  5. Meliodas02 Win User

Data files

Yes I accidentally deleted my game save from everywhere and on xbox
  6. iMacOfDeath Win User

Syncing data for Fallout Shelter

So I got it to work finally, here’s what I had to do:

1. Download Fallout Shelter onto my Windows Laptop

2. Start the game and save over the downloaded sync file

3. Shut down my laptop

4. Turn on my Xbox One

5. Delete my local save file for Fallout Shelter on my Xbox One

6. Restart my Xbox One

7. Launch Fallout Shelter on my Xbox One

8. After being prompted, select “Sync my latest data.”

9. Game works.
Thema:

1. I accidentally deleted my save file from fallout 3 on my xbox series. Can i get the save... - Similar Threads - accidentally deleted save

2. Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...: Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an now i cant find him please help me get that msg back so i can find him...
  3. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  4. Accidentally deleted Ghost REcon Breakpoint character. Can Ubisoft bring it back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted Ghost REcon Breakpoint character. Can Ubisoft bring it back.: account had over 1000 hours help bf14d94b-39c9-41a7-afdf-42740c5f2805
  5. accidentally deleted save game file, how do i restore it? I deleted it from everywhere not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    accidentally deleted save game file, how do i restore it? I deleted it from everywhere not...: how to restore game file after its been deleted from everywhere on the console. 16d507d7-b869-4271-afa1-4bfd30007e5d
  6. I accidentally deleted the store on my Xbox series s.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally deleted the store on my Xbox series s.: My store app on my Xbox has been updating them just staying at 100% for a week so I decided to just stop the updating process and then it just disappeared. I've already tried to use all the...
  7. Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms: Accidentally deleted my file for starfield. Been playing it from cloud gaming on my xbox one console. Got really far and I really don't want to to start from scratch. So, is there away to get my...
  8. How do I install the microsoft store after I accidentally deleted it on my Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I install the microsoft store after I accidentally deleted it on my Xbox.: I accidentally uninstalled the microsoft store on my xbox when it wouldn't update, forgetting that I can't get onto the microsoft store to download it again. c568b1cc-3ecc-4f7f-a20c-82d22c46b222
  9. Accidentally deleted microsoft account with minecraft in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accidentally deleted microsoft account with minecraft in: Hello. On august the 1st 2023 I set my old microsoft account to deletion. On the email it said that the account was set to be deleted after august the 31st. On the other hand I've been reading the...
  10. i accidentally deleted my original xbox bios files on my 360 where do i go to fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i accidentally deleted my original xbox bios files on my 360 where do i go to fix this?: where do i download original xbox bios files for my 360? e37b3c46-d9b0-48c3-bf0d-5012d9d22b46