I accidentally deleted my player try delete players I'm not using to have more saved game...

Discus and support I accidentally deleted my player try delete players I'm not using to have more saved game... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please I accidentally deleted my player try deleting other players... I just vc I spent on him since y'all can't make him back where I deleted him at... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by yuun jl, Dec 18, 2022.

1. yuun jl
    yuun jl Guest

I accidentally deleted my player try delete players I'm not using to have more saved game...

Please

I accidentally deleted my player try deleting other players... I just vc I spent on him since y'all can't make him back where I deleted him at 82 or 83 overall thank y'all

:)

yuun jl, Dec 18, 2022
  2. FabryZio3 Win User

Minecraft not working

Hey there :)

I know a lot of players having this issue...

Did you try to delete the local save?? And start again the game...
  3. FabryZio3 Win User

Minecraft corrupted world

Hey there :)

I know a lot of players having this issue...

Did you try to delete the local save?? And start again the game...
  4. Georges C. Win User

I accidentally deleted my player try delete players I'm not using to have more saved game manager for my 2k23 I just want the vc I spent on him so so can make him back

Hello again, thanks for the feedback.
  5. yuun jl Win User

I accidentally deleted my player try delete players I'm not using to have more saved game manager for my 2k23 I just want the vc I spent on him so so can make him back

Yes I know just trying get unless my vc to remake my player
  6. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Yumm, if you deleted the player in-game, and the game updated, unfortunately it will not be possible to recover the player with your progress.
Thema:

1. I accidentally deleted my player try delete players I'm not using to have more saved game... - Similar Threads - accidentally deleted player

2. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  3. Accidentally deleted Ghost REcon Breakpoint character. Can Ubisoft bring it back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted Ghost REcon Breakpoint character. Can Ubisoft bring it back.: account had over 1000 hours help bf14d94b-39c9-41a7-afdf-42740c5f2805
  4. accidentally deleted save game file, how do i restore it? I deleted it from everywhere not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    accidentally deleted save game file, how do i restore it? I deleted it from everywhere not...: how to restore game file after its been deleted from everywhere on the console. 16d507d7-b869-4271-afa1-4bfd30007e5d
  5. I accidentally deleted the store on my Xbox series s.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally deleted the store on my Xbox series s.: My store app on my Xbox has been updating them just staying at 100% for a week so I decided to just stop the updating process and then it just disappeared. I've already tried to use all the...
  6. Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms: Accidentally deleted my file for starfield. Been playing it from cloud gaming on my xbox one console. Got really far and I really don't want to to start from scratch. So, is there away to get my...
  7. How do I install the microsoft store after I accidentally deleted it on my Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I install the microsoft store after I accidentally deleted it on my Xbox.: I accidentally uninstalled the microsoft store on my xbox when it wouldn't update, forgetting that I can't get onto the microsoft store to download it again. c568b1cc-3ecc-4f7f-a20c-82d22c46b222
  8. Accidentally deleted microsoft account with minecraft in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accidentally deleted microsoft account with minecraft in: Hello. On august the 1st 2023 I set my old microsoft account to deletion. On the email it said that the account was set to be deleted after august the 31st. On the other hand I've been reading the...
  9. i accidentally deleted my original xbox bios files on my 360 where do i go to fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i accidentally deleted my original xbox bios files on my 360 where do i go to fix this?: where do i download original xbox bios files for my 360? e37b3c46-d9b0-48c3-bf0d-5012d9d22b46
  10. I accidentally deleted a 5 year old Xbox chat with my friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I accidentally deleted a 5 year old Xbox chat with my friend: I opened the new message to read it, I for some reason pressed multiple buttons and the chat opened saying it’s empty I thought it glitched so opened the friends profile to message and the chat...