i accidentally cleared local saves not knowing it would delete my storage on games how do i...

Discus and support i accidentally cleared local saves not knowing it would delete my storage on games how do i... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; xbox one pls help me my child is so sad. 76afe9c0-81c0-4b61-bda7-e67827e4bd72 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by srdp, Oct 12, 2022.

1. srdp
    srdp Guest

i accidentally cleared local saves not knowing it would delete my storage on games how do i...

xbox one pls help me my child is so sad.

:)

2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

i accidentally cleared local saves not knowing it would delete my storage on games how do i get them back

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Srdp

Try checking if you are able to download the cloud saved data for the games following the steps here, but first power cycle the console:

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.

Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

After that, try to remove and re-add your profile on the console.

In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, try again
  3. Mikeygamer109 Win User

Minecraft World Disappearing

Hello, thanks for responding! When you say clear local saved games, it will delete all games on my console but it won’t delete any games saved on the cloud. How do I know that my games are saved on the cloud?
  4. Psychosider Win User

You have any way I can get the add-on back and for me to actually play it in-game? (I also use an External Hard Drive, not sure if that would cause any problems).

On System settings I see “Clear local saved games” and “Clear local Xbox 360 storage” what one do you want me to choose? Because I don’t want to accidentally wipe my console. I have tried moving it to my Internal storage but the thing is I don’t have my add-on downloaded anymore and I can’t seem to find it in the “Ready to install” section of that game.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xbox 360 emulator on Xbox One X doesn't connect to internet (unable to login in backwards compatible games).

I understand, then what you should do is the following

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage.

On the Manage storage devices screen, select:

Clear local saved games. This deletes games saved to your hard drive, but they’ll still be saved to the cloud.

Clear local Xbox 360 storage. This deletes Xbox 360 games saved locally, but they’ll remain in the cloud.
  6. XGN Corrupt Win User

Xbox One connection/profile issues

It will not interfere with save files as long as you do not select delete profile and items, the "Items" are your saves, you'll simply be deleting the account from the Xbox. And like the above elaborated

Go to Settings>System>Storage>Clear Local Saved Games>Yes and Restart

Settings

System

Storage

Clear Local Saved Games

Yes and Restart
Thema:

1. i accidentally cleared local saves not knowing it would delete my storage on games how do i... - Similar Threads - accidentally cleared local

2. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  3. I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics: [img] My screen had very bad quality I didn't know what to do and I accidentally pressed a tv graphics setting I think and so now I can't fix this and idk what to do...
  4. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  5. My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared: My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I turned the Xbox back on, nothing appears, apps/games, nothing and you can't go into anything, settings, anything, but the storage in the apps/game area...
  6. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  7. My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...: I am unable to refund, because I can't see the refundable purchases on the list. b4e546e4-b5c1-4417-ac3e-547aec9e8bd5
  8. I accidentally cleared me and my friends chats is there any way I can get them back

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I accidentally cleared me and my friends chats is there any way I can get them back: Me and my friend has about 3 years of messages and I accidentally cleared this is there any thing I can do to recover them I really wanted to keep them 6a313932-01a7-4244-a678-232783315437
  9. Hey I accidentally cleared my messages with Xbox how to I reopen them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey I accidentally cleared my messages with Xbox how to I reopen them?: I made a mistake and cleared my messages with xbox dd0584ad-753c-44fb-a063-fdd317fb4dbe
  10. I accidentally cleared chat when my friend gifted me something. How do I find the code that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally cleared chat when my friend gifted me something. How do I find the code that...: I accidentally cleared chat when my friend gifted me something. How do I find the code that he gifted me since I can’t find my chats with Xbox 2d1ebc86-dd9a-4029-8522-d0aa4eac560d