I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

Discus and support I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Andy S3, Mar 17, 2024.

1. Andy S3
    Andy S3 Guest

I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds.

:)

Andy S3, Mar 17, 2024
  2. Francia J. Win User

Accidentally cancelled subscription now my offer i gone

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that for a promotion we can only get it for one time only, if the subscription was canceled the system will still detect that you were able to obtain the promotion.
  3. Dmitry Chebanov Win User

Отменили подписку Xbox Game Pass и вернули средства, хотя я не делал запроса

hello, my subscription Xbox Game pass Ultimate was canceled and my funds were refunded . but i didn't cancel my subscription. it was supposed to last until November 2024. how do i get my subscription back?
  4. KIDD NO CLUTCH Win User

I bought the vault edition of modern warfare 2 the store is giving me the option to buy it again and the game says I don’t own it when I try to open it

I pre ordered back in August and already paid the $70, I played the beta and campaign with no issues and now all the sudden my payment was cancelled and my funds were insufficient. I already paid for the $70 and they took my money.
  5. DeoGame99 Win User

Being charged monthly

If you're on Xbox One, click the Xbox button, hiver over to your profile pic, click a and hover down to my subscriptions. After looking at your subscriptions, you can see if you are accidentally still subscribed to Xbox Live Gold or Gamepass. If you want
    to cancel it, click on the subscription, pick the option to manage and then hover down to the bottom of the page to find a link to cancel if you don't want it.

Just remember that you can lose access to some games from your library if you cancel GamePass and lose access to online features if you cancel Live.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

"Mobile phone" payment option not appearing as new payment method on Microsoft Store on Windows 11.

At a guess, I'd say it's because GPU is a subscription service so, even if you plan on only using for the one month, you still need to add a funding source (you still need to subscribe and then cancel before the month is up).
Thema:

1. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe... - Similar Threads - accidentally cancelled subscription

2. I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics: [img] My screen had very bad quality I didn't know what to do and I accidentally pressed a tv graphics setting I think and so now I can't fix this and idk what to do...
  3. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  4. My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared: My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I turned the Xbox back on, nothing appears, apps/games, nothing and you can't go into anything, settings, anything, but the storage in the apps/game area...
  5. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  6. My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...: I am unable to refund, because I can't see the refundable purchases on the list. b4e546e4-b5c1-4417-ac3e-547aec9e8bd5
  7. What do I do accidentally purchased a game for myself instead of my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do accidentally purchased a game for myself instead of my friend: I was trying to buy a digital gift for my friend I thought I could be tech savvy as I seen it was possible but now I own a game I don’t want and will never play can I somehow transfer it to them...
  8. Can I please get refund for accidental purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I please get refund for accidental purchase?: I made an accidental purchase . I did not want or have any intention of it . Need a refund please. 8ade9264-5824-4d74-8b3e-12926234c8c0
  9. I have an accidentally redeemed a voucher code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an accidentally redeemed a voucher code.: Hi All. I bought a Xbox voucher from Amazon for my nephew and then accidentally redeemed it in my name. I used the very long code in the email from Amazon as instructed thinking it would unlock...
  10. Hi. I accidentally cancelled a redeemed game that was still downloading and I tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi. I accidentally cancelled a redeemed game that was still downloading and I tried to...: Hi. I accidentally cancelled a redeemed game that was still downloading and I tried to redeem the code it didn't work, what should I do? 4346c53d-54fe-4ca7-861a-8beefd35df97