I accidentally brought fifa 23 for Next Gen instead of the Xbox one version, can you please...

Discus and support I accidentally brought fifa 23 for Next Gen instead of the Xbox one version, can you please... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I accidentally brought FIFA 23 for Series X instead of Xbox One, and I need the Xbox One version in order to play it on my Xbox One... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kellus Hill, May 31, 2023.

1. Kellus Hill
    Kellus Hill Guest

I accidentally brought fifa 23 for Next Gen instead of the Xbox one version, can you please...

I accidentally brought FIFA 23 for Series X instead of Xbox One, and I need the Xbox One version in order to play it on my Xbox One

:)

Kellus Hill, May 31, 2023
  2. Rus Harr Win User

FIFA 23 Xbox one version purchased on a Xbox series X console.

I have the same problem. I have just bought the wrong Fifa 23 version. Instead of Fifa 23 x box series S accidentally I bought xbox one version. And didn't even installed it. Let's wait for the refund result as I made a ticket refund recently.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

I accidentally brought fifa 23 for Next Gen instead of the Xbox one version, can you please help with how I can switch the Xbox Series X version out for the Xbox one version

Hi,

The Series X version of FIFA 23 is the Series X version, it can't be switched. If you've bought the wrong version, you'll need to request a refund.

Keep checking your email. If the refund is refused, reply directly to the refusal email stating why you believe you should be entitled to a refund.
  4. EarthTerror604 Win User

error code 0x83860012

I tried both a backward compatible game as red dead redemption and the new gen versions of NHL 23 and fifa 23 on the series x version
  5. DeniqL Win User

Can I get fifa 23 Xbox one version on my series s so I can play with my friends who play on old gen?

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Yes, you can download and play the Xbox One version of FIFA 23 on your Xbox Series X|S to play with old gen users
  6. ocelot20 Win User

GameStop to the rescue (no sarcasm).

I hope GAME here in the UK do this. With EA announcing you can transfer Ultimate Team on FIFA 14 from PS3 to PS4 or Xbox 360 to Xbox One. I would love to get FIFA next month and then trade it in and get the next gen version for £10.
Thema:

1. I accidentally brought fifa 23 for Next Gen instead of the Xbox one version, can you please... - Similar Threads - accidentally brought fifa

2. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  3. I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics: [img] My screen had very bad quality I didn't know what to do and I accidentally pressed a tv graphics setting I think and so now I can't fix this and idk what to do...
  4. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  5. My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared: My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I turned the Xbox back on, nothing appears, apps/games, nothing and you can't go into anything, settings, anything, but the storage in the apps/game area...
  6. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  7. My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...: I am unable to refund, because I can't see the refundable purchases on the list. b4e546e4-b5c1-4417-ac3e-547aec9e8bd5
  8. What do I do accidentally purchased a game for myself instead of my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do accidentally purchased a game for myself instead of my friend: I was trying to buy a digital gift for my friend I thought I could be tech savvy as I seen it was possible but now I own a game I don’t want and will never play can I somehow transfer it to them...
  9. Can I please get refund for accidental purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I please get refund for accidental purchase?: I made an accidental purchase . I did not want or have any intention of it . Need a refund please. 8ade9264-5824-4d74-8b3e-12926234c8c0
  10. I have an accidentally redeemed a voucher code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an accidentally redeemed a voucher code.: Hi All. I bought a Xbox voucher from Amazon for my nephew and then accidentally redeemed it in my name. I used the very long code in the email from Amazon as instructed thinking it would unlock...