I accidentally bought two copies of MWII Vault addition and would like to give one to my...

Discus and support I accidentally bought two copies of MWII Vault addition and would like to give one to my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I accidentally bought two copies of MWII Vault addition and would like to give one to my grandson, how can I do this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RedneckFF3, Nov 16, 2022.

1. RedneckFF3
    RedneckFF3 Guest

I accidentally bought two copies of MWII Vault addition and would like to give one to my...

I accidentally bought two copies of MWII Vault addition and would like to give one to my grandson, how can I do this?

:)

RedneckFF3, Nov 16, 2022
  2. RedneckFF3 Win User

I accidentally bought two copies of MWII Vault addition and would like to give one to my grandson, how can I do this?

If I am unable to get a refund for this how do I access my 2nd copy of the game?
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You may need to request a refund for the second transaction via https://xbox.com/refunds.

Also, may I ask what is the exact item that you purchased in that way we can check options for gifting the item to your grandson?
  4. Francia J. Win User

It should be linked to your account but it's odd that you were able to purchase the same game and same edition because it should prompt you that you already own the game.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Thank you for that, you can then try to request a refund for the second transaction and then "buy as a gift".
  6. RedneckFF3 Win User

The exact purchase was Modern Warfare II :Vault edition digital download for S/X
Thema:

1. I accidentally bought two copies of MWII Vault addition and would like to give one to my... - Similar Threads - accidentally bought copies

2. i accidentally bought $43 minecraft on my old account and now it synced with my new one and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i accidentally bought $43 minecraft on my old account and now it synced with my new one and...: i have tried logging out and logging back in, nothing works 144688e5-7bed-4ed2-8a23-e7795482f726
  3. I accidentally bought a PC add on meaning to buy the Xbox add on

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally bought a PC add on meaning to buy the Xbox add on: I accidentally bought a game add on for the pc when I meant to buy it for the Xbox, I haven’t claimed the PC Card and was wondering how or even if I can trade the PC one for the Xbox one...
  4. Accidentally bought a pack on Nintendo switch Minecraft and I'm very upset, how do I get a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally bought a pack on Nintendo switch Minecraft and I'm very upset, how do I get a...: So basically I got 25 dollars and I used most of it on a 15 dollar gift card for Nintendo which i used to buy Minecoins, and I accidentally bought a world that I don't want. How do I get a refund?...
  5. I bought forza 5 and I accidentally deleted it and it saying I need to buy it again but I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought forza 5 and I accidentally deleted it and it saying I need to buy it again but I...: I bought forza 5 and I accidentally deleted it and it saying I need to buy it again but I have the disc but I can’t put it in bc I have an Xbox series s edefeda8-e8d5-4e8e-9d88-21039c0700e7
  6. I accidentally bought a gold game pass instead of ultimate how do I convert it to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally bought a gold game pass instead of ultimate how do I convert it to a...: I accidentally bought a gold game pass instead of ultimate how do I convert it to ultimate? 24c53af2-d994-4094-8fdc-13a3ecdb2072
  7. I bought a controller online and I accidentally put the wrong zip code. If I return an item...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a controller online and I accidentally put the wrong zip code. If I return an item...: I bought a controller online and I accidentally put the wrong zip code, and there is no way to change the zip code after the purchase. I only discovered this after the time period to cancel an...
  8. I just bought 2400 call of duty points and I bought vanguard by accident and it was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought 2400 call of duty points and I bought vanguard by accident and it was...: I would love to know what to do so that my money isn't stolen because I tried refunding it and of course it was denied. e085c4c0-a329-4619-979b-052a5d97755b
  9. I bought fifa 23 xbox one version on accident, I have series s. Do I have to re-buy the X/S...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought fifa 23 xbox one version on accident, I have series s. Do I have to re-buy the X/S...: I bought fifa 23 on my Xbox series s. I thought I was downloading fifa 23 for X/S and it turns out I was downloading fifa 23 xbox one. If I want to play the X/S version do I have to double...
  10. Bought something on accident

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought something on accident: Ok i haven't been contacted by the person who reviews my case just a email saying they sent it for review is there a way that i can be updated on when it might be handled the refund i requested a...