Hysteria Gaming [Xbox One] Recruiting

Discus and support Hysteria Gaming [Xbox One] Recruiting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; About Us Hysteria Gaming is an up and rising new gaming community. Our number one goal is to build a friendly community of gamers who can connect... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Va3por, Aug 4, 2014.

  1. Va3por
    Va3por Guest

    Hysteria Gaming [Xbox One] Recruiting


    About Us

    Hysteria Gaming is an up and rising new gaming community. Our number one goal is to build a friendly community of gamers who can connect with each other and have lots of fun. We have plenty to do for everyone ranging from casual gamers to competitive
    gamers. Since we are so new, we have lots of room for people to move up. We are currently recruiting on both Call of Duty Ghost and Titanfall on Xbox One. We will also be looking to expand to other games and platforms. So, if you are interested in helping
    us grow and feel you have what it takes to help us expand on your desired platform or game come check us out!

    What are our requirements?

    ~ Must be 16 years old or older

    ~ Mic (Communication is key when getting to know each other)

    ~ Team Players

    ~ K/D doesn't matter (unless your looking to tryout for our competitive team after joining)

    ~ Mature and Friendly

    We Offer

    ~ Active Leaders

    ~ Ranked members specialized to help with different problems

    ~ Gamers from around the world

    ~ Competitive Tournaments/GB/MLG

    ~ Maintained, organized forums

    ~ Advancement opportunities

    ~ Fun family community

    ~ Sponsored by both Cinch Gaming

    Join us at:

    www.HysteriaGamingHQ.com

    :)
     
    Va3por, Aug 4, 2014
    #1
  2. lHl Kurupt
    lHl Kurupt Guest
    Hysteria Gaming Is Currently Recruiting for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One

    Hysteria Gaming is recruiting members all around the world!

    About Us

    Hysteria is a growing clan that strives to be different in a good way, and hopes to change the stigma surrounding the idea of a gaming clan by being democratic. Hysteria Gaming offers lots of opportunities to all gamers whether you’re into just casual gaming
    or you want to play at top level competitive. We are currently recruiting members for Call Of Duty Ghost on BOTH Xbox 360 and Xbox One

    ~ 16+

    ~ Mic (Communication is key when getting to know each other)

    ~ Active on our site (We have put countless hours to provide an outstanding website)

    ~ Team Player

    ~ K/D doesn't matter (unless your looking to tryout for our competitive team after joining)

    ~Want to compete? Apply and we will let you know

    ~ Good attitude

    ~ Fun to game with

    We Offer

    ~ Active Leaders

    ~ Ranked members specialized to help with different problems

    ~ Gamers from around the world

    ~Competitive Tournaments/GB/MLG

    ~ Maintained, organized forums

    ~ Advancement opportunities

    ~ Fun family community

    www.hysteriagaminghq.com
     
    lHl Kurupt, Aug 4, 2014
    #2
  3. hK Clifford
    hK Clifford Guest
    Lookng for a BF4 and future shooter military based clan XBOX ONE

    HavoK Gaming is recruiting Xbox One members! If you wanna join message me please. Hysteria Gaming [Xbox One] Recruiting :)
     
    hK Clifford, Aug 4, 2014
    #3
  4. Auswulf Win User

    Name and Marketing Catch Phrase for new console

    Xbox Hysteria edition "Making Our Customers go into Hysteric mad outrage since 2013"
  5. ZWR63 Win User

    Name and Marketing Catch Phrase for new console

    Hysteria Box . Yep that works for me
  6. Eggnogga Win User

    Is Microsoft Not Seeing This?

    Mass hysteria!!



    Off-topic -- How in the hell do you embed videos on this forum? I tried to include the YouTube video from Ghostbusters where they talk about mass hysteria, but it won't embed the video.
  7. robnyack Win User

    COD now getting better reviews on xbox one!

    I'm sorry, but if that difference is what all the hysteria is about????...........then I'm done listening to the internet gaming community.

    -

    nonsense.
  8. LiquidBlizzard Win User

    no ps4 drm confirmed, crowd cheered for like 1 minute straight

    @Hysteria. I'm sure we'll see lots of red text tomorrow and facts about self-entitled consumers.
Thema:

Hysteria Gaming [Xbox One] Recruiting

Loading...
  1. Hysteria Gaming [Xbox One] Recruiting - Similar Threads - Hysteria Gaming Recruiting

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. Hysteria Gaming Is Currently Recruiting for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hysteria Gaming Is Currently Recruiting for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One: Hysteria Gaming is recruiting members all around the world! About Us Hysteria is a growing clan that strives to be different in a good way, and hopes to change the stigma surrounding the idea of...