hyperx headset issues

Discus and support hyperx headset issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so i was in a party and i could hear and talk and everything was fine and then i take it off and put it down on my bed to go to the bathroom and when i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by drew dowling, Nov 6, 2022.

1. drew dowling
    drew dowling Guest

hyperx headset issues

so i was in a party and i could hear and talk and everything was fine and then i take it off and put it down on my bed to go to the bathroom and when i come back it shows that im talking in party and game chat but i cant hear anything at all not in the menus no music game or party chat

:)

drew dowling, Nov 6, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

hyperx headset issues

Hi drew dowling,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are having an issue with Hyperx headset.

as per description, it happens after when you came back from the bathroom. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern.

For us to understand more, we would like to ask more details about it. Kindly provide us the information needed below.

1. Are you on PC or Xbox console?
    2. Have you check connection already?
    3. Did you try power cycle device and wait for 5 minutes?
    If you are on windows 10 / 11.

• 1. Reinstall the headset driver. Press the Windows key + X to open the Win + X menu. Select Device Manager from the list
    • 2. Make sure your microphone is on
    • 3. Connect your headset to a different USB port.
    • 4. Check your audio device settings.
    • 5. Use the Audio Troubleshooter.
    • 6. Update firmware.
    • 7. Try using an audio splitter
    • 8. Update your drivers.
    If you have other clarifications, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

hyperx headset issues

Hello drew dowling,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. JoelAlves1987 Win User

merry christmas

Ganhei um headset hyperx e resident evil 2

[Mod Translation - I got a hyperx headset and resident evil 2]
  5. BIG W0RM 80 Win User

Xbox App Microphone Problem

Built into headset. Kingston HyperX Fury.
  6. BraveSir Paul Win User

Headset

I use the HyperX Cloud II headset - great budget model
Thema:

hyperx headset issues

1. hyperx headset issues - Similar Threads - hyperx headset issues

2. How do I pair my HyperX Cloud Stinger core wireless headset to my xbox series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I pair my HyperX Cloud Stinger core wireless headset to my xbox series x?: I got the HyperX Cloud Stinger Core Wireless headset and have no clue how to pair it to my xbox series x. The vague instructions and the limited online search results aren't helpful what so ever....
  3. My HyperX headset won't work. My laptop recognises it to be plugged in, but I can't hear...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My HyperX headset won't work. My laptop recognises it to be plugged in, but I can't hear...: The issue started when I was gaming with some friends, and then around the time I was turning everything off, I noticed that I didn't have any audio. So I tried searching for guides and nothing...
  4. why is my hyperx cloud stinger wireless headset not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my hyperx cloud stinger wireless headset not working: I have a hyperx cloud stinger wireless headset, it’s not a usb one but for some reason the audio will go out for a few seconds and reconnect. it’s fully charged and it keeps doing it....
  5. HyperX Cloud Alpha Wireless headset not working on Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HyperX Cloud Alpha Wireless headset not working on Xbox.: Why does the HyperX Cloud Alpha wireless headsets not work with Xbox, when there are multiple other headsets of the brand that do. Including even the wired version of the same headset lmao. Due to...
  6. HyperX CloudX Flight Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    HyperX CloudX Flight Headset: I recently got a HyperX CloudX Flight headset for Christmas and the audio sounds muffled. Are there drivers I need to install or settings I should adjust to fix this? I have a cheaper wired...
  7. replacement mic for the Hyperx Cloudx Flight wireless headset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    replacement mic for the Hyperx Cloudx Flight wireless headset: how can get or find a placement mic for my Hyperx Cloudx Flight headset? 96acfa7d-2818-49ef-b135-145fd87ed401
  8. HyperX Headset not connecting anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    HyperX Headset not connecting anymore: My HyperX headset for Xbox One is no longer connecting. I’ve tried it on my laptop so I know it still works, but it will not work on any of our Xbox controllers (we have 3). We just got the Xbox,...
  9. Hyperx Kingston headset hookup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hyperx Kingston headset hookup: Was just curious if you can hookup any headset using usb adapter or are you forced to use the adapter for the controller. Also if it makes a difference I'm running on a OG xbox 1. [img]...
  10. HyperX Cloud Alpha Headset Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HyperX Cloud Alpha Headset Problems: I have hyperX cloud alpha headset but continues to stop working with the Xbox 1. I have looked at the settings, had the headset and controller replaced and it continues to be a problem. Can...