Hyperdot achievements unlocking on their own

Discus and support Hyperdot achievements unlocking on their own in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi friends, Recently I've been playing Hyperdot, a game available through Xbox Game Pass. After taking a break from it for a couple of weeks I loaded... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nolan02, Jul 6, 2020.

  1. Nolan02
    Nolan02 Guest

    Hyperdot achievements unlocking on their own


    Hi friends,

    Recently I've been playing Hyperdot, a game available through Xbox Game Pass. After taking a break from it for a couple of weeks I loaded it up last night and randomly unlocked about half a dozen achievements once I got to the main menu? Some of these achievements
    were ones that I remember doing but they never unlocked while some of them I know for a fact I did not earn. For example: I unlocked an achievement for completing 100 levels but I still haven't earned the achievement for beating 80 levels? It's all very strange
    and this is the only game that has done this to me since achievements have existed.

    My primary concern is that I now have achievements on my profile that I did not earn and I don't want Microsoft, the Xbox team or really anyone for that matter to think that I am earning gamer score unfairly. I've been working on my gamerscore for 13 years
    now and I am very proud of all that I have done in those 13 years and I don't want anything to jeopardize my account!

    Do I have anything to worry about? Was this just a glitch or bug with the game that unlocked the achievements on accident? Any thoughts or answers will be greatly appreciated!

    :)
     
    Nolan02, Jul 6, 2020
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Hyperdot achievements unlocking on their own

    Achievements occasionally glitch bith not popping and popping by accident. As long as you werrent using any external methods to make it happen, you have nothing to worrry about.

    theres no way to remove them, or id strip every 1 pt i have
  3. Nolan02 Win User

    Hyperdot achievements unlocking on their own

    Thanks for the reply! I did a little bit of research and based on the achievement unlocked percentages it looks like this problem is a bit more widespread than just me. About 10% of people have unlocked the complete 100 levels achievement whereas only
    3% have unlocked the complete 80 levels one, which is technically impossible. So I feel a little better knowing it wasn’t just me! Still makes me feel bad though, I really enjoy unlocking my achievements and this otherwise really good game now feels kind of
    tainted to me hahaha. But I appreciate your reassurance though, so thank you!
  4. AdamYeti Win User

    Forza Horizon 4 Achievements

    There has been an issue in the past with achievements not unlocking in FH4. If you are 100% certain that you earned this achievement, then it should unlock at some point on its own.
  5. Elohmn Win User

    100% achievement completion

    To fill in some "blanks". Actually, every Achievement Unlocked has a few methods of the order it appears. If you Unlock an Achievement and view it from your own Profile it will simply show in the order the Achievements were Unlocked.

    If you Compare Games with someone else (Friend or not doesn't matter), it will show both the combination of your Achievements and their Achievements but in the order they Unlocked the Achievement/s.

    If the other Player has Achievements Unlocked that you do not, it will show in the order they Unlocked the Achievement/s with yours showing Locked directly across. If you have Achievement/s Unlocked that they do not it will be at the bottom of the Compare Games
    in order of which the Achievement/s were Unlocked from your Profile.
  6. frantiC kitteN Win User

    What are gamer points

    gamer points also officially refered to as gamerscore is in which you earn acheivements from completing certain tasks in-game or just by playing it

    every achievment has its own value when unlocked you will earn that amount when the achievement is unlocked. every game has its own set of achievements awaiting to be unlocked

    the whole point of it is to show off how much of a true gamer you are
Thema:

Hyperdot achievements unlocking on their own

Loading...
  1. Hyperdot achievements unlocking on their own - Similar Threads - Hyperdot achievements unlocking

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  8. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  9. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  10. hyperdot stuck loading

    in XBoX on Windows
    hyperdot stuck loading: I got hyperdot with game pass for PC and whenever i try to open the game it gets stuck on the loading screen. I have redownloaded it multiple time, restarted my pc multiple times and i still cant...