Hydro Thunder Hurrican freezes on start screen.

Discus and support Hydro Thunder Hurrican freezes on start screen. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I recently got Hydro Thunder Hurricane and I have gotten this issue where I can't play because the game freezes when I click when it says "click to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LucaGammeter, Jan 14, 2021.

1. LucaGammeter
    LucaGammeter Guest

Hi, I recently got Hydro Thunder Hurricane and I have gotten this issue where I can't play because the game freezes when I click when it says "click to start" the only fix that I know is reinstalling it but that erases all my data and it does that because
    the game can't sign in to my Xbox account for some unknown reason and I want to play it so I don't lose all the data and so I can keep playing, someone please help. (I'm on a Windows 10 PC)

EDIT: I just found out that had to do with my ClipSVC stopping so I have this script as a .reg file so I can reactivate ClipSVC because normally without the script I would turn on ClipSVC and it would turn off straight away. The script only lasts 20 minutes
    and ClipSVC will turn off again so if someone can help me with this that would be great.

:)

LucaGammeter, Jan 14, 2021
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hydro Thunder Hurricane

Hey
    KiernanOX,

That's awesome news! Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    If anyone needs assistance with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you
    again and have a great day
    KiernanOX!
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hydro Thunder Hurricane

Hey KiernanOX,

Thanks for keeping us updated. The console most likely needs to download the Xbox 360 profile for the new account. The way you can do that is to launch the game, pull up the Xbox 360 guide menu, go to the Xbox 360 storage settings, delete the profile
    if it is in the storage and download it back. We'll provide more detailed steps explaining how to complete this process. Let us know if this helps KiernanOX!

How to remove your profile:

1. Launch an Xbox 360 game on your Xbox One
    2. Wait until you get past the Xbox logo and press the View and
      Menu buttons at the same time to pull up the Xbox 360 guide
    3. Go to Settings and look for storage settings
    4. Select profiles
    5. Delete your profile(Profile only) Do not delete profile and items

How to download your profile:

1. Once your profile has been removed, press the View and
      Menu
      buttons at the same time to pull up the Xbox 360 guide
    2. Select download profile
  4. AutomatedUser Win User

Hydro Thunder Hurricane

It's a recent issue, within the last month.
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Hydro thunder hurricane

A minimum of 1 month subscription is required.
  6. JohnnyXeo Win User

Hydro thunder hurricane

The two week codes for gold does not give you access to Games with Gold. You're out of luck unless you upgrade your membership.
Thema:

1. Hydro Thunder Hurrican freezes on start screen. - Similar Threads - Hydro Thunder Hurrican

2. the resolution for hydro thunder hurricane is weird please help and fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the resolution for hydro thunder hurricane is weird please help and fix it: the resolution for hydro thunder hurricane is weird please help and fix it 71b225fd-54d5-46b9-8464-b4f6ac586175
  3. Hydro Thunder Hurricane screen scaling wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hydro Thunder Hurricane screen scaling wrong: On the PC version of Hydro Thunder Hurricane when I launch the game on my Windows 11 laptop the view is cropped by about a third from the right of the screen and part of the bottom is cropped,...
  4. Is it possible to reset all progress on Hydro Thunder Hurricane?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to reset all progress on Hydro Thunder Hurricane?: So, I bought Hydro Thunder Hurricane on the Microsoft Store last year, and just this Wednesday (July 26), I played through a lot of the game on my laptop, which I had a blast doing, even if I...
  5. 'Hydro Thunder Hurricane is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'Hydro Thunder Hurricane is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are...: I get this message now when I try to start the game on my pc, where it has been installed for years now. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it: same results. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  6. "Sorry we can't sign you in" Hydro thunder pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Sorry we can't sign you in" Hydro thunder pc: I've downloaded Hydro Thunder on my pc but don't want to buy the full game until I've logged into my account. It's not signing me in, it keeps saying, "Sorry, we can't sign you in. Please sign in...
  7. Gamepass Game Suggestion (Hydro Thunder)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Game Suggestion (Hydro Thunder): I believe hydrothunder is one of the greatest Xbox 360 games to ever exist compared to most other games and it deserves some recognition. I believe this would also be accomplished as Microsoft did...
  8. Hydro Thunder Hurricane- sections of levels missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hydro Thunder Hurricane- sections of levels missing: When I get on to play the last 3 levels in the tempest pack have missing sections, like there’s nothing there when there should be, large rocks aren’t visible yet I can still hit them, any one...
  9. Free games with gold "hydro thunder hurricane" not free, still requires purchase. Please fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free games with gold "hydro thunder hurricane" not free, still requires purchase. Please fix: As the title states, it still prompts a purchase. 850428fb-e843-457f-9a57-1951ca04589e
  10. My game "Hydro Thunder Hurricane" doesn't have splitscreen or multiplayer on my PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game "Hydro Thunder Hurricane" doesn't have splitscreen or multiplayer on my PC?: My game "Hydro Thunder Hurricane" doesn't have split screen or multiplayer on my PC, is this because I need a DLC? If so how do I install it because I can't install DLCs to Hydro Thunder Hurricane...