Hunterspider headset with xbox controller using a pc ic not working

Discus and support Hunterspider headset with xbox controller using a pc ic not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, How do i get the mc to work on a hunterspider headset when using an xbox controller with my pc....i have tried direct to controller with 3.5mm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by colinhann1, Sep 19, 2022.

1. colinhann1
    colinhann1 Guest

Hi,

How do i get the mc to work on a hunterspider headset when using an xbox controller with my pc....i have tried direct to controller with 3.5mm jack but only get sound..i have also tried usb into pc with audio jack on a pink/green jack splitter into pc but get sound and a buzzing noise....i also tried this without the usb plugged in and got the same thing. its only when plugged direct into controller that i get a headset option in my pc settings or the xbox game bar settings withing the game i want to play on pc....any help please

:)

colinhann1, Sep 19, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this colinhann1

Could be an issue with the headset itself if even connecting the device directly to the PC doesn't work.

Just to cover this possibility, can you try using a different headset and test how it goes?

Or try using the headset on a different PC if possible and see if there works.

In the meantime, besides the troubleshooting steps described in your post. What else did you tried?
  3. Kyle_N Win User

Audio passthrough on xbox one s controller windows 10

Does the headset work when the controller is connected to the Xbox?

In the Xbox Accessories app (on the PC), does your headset show up?

What type of headset are you trying to use? Is it a chat headset for Xbox, a phone headset...?
  4. Bandido1508 Win User

My Mic doesn’t work

Does your headset function properly on PC, some headset may work on a PC but not xbox, but if it does not work on PC either then it is your headset.

If you can try this on another xbox, if it works there it may either be the jack on the controller or a setting on the xbox
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

XBOX controller headset/microphone/headphones audio devices on windows 10 PC

for a headset to work through the xbox controller on pc it (the controller) has to be wired or using the xbox wireless adapter, audio passthrough is not supported via bluetooth.
  6. Siriusdish Win User

Fortnite Xbox sounds on PC headset

That's weird. Try using a different headset on the controller, and if that doesn't work try using a different headset for your PC.
Thema:

1. Hunterspider headset with xbox controller using a pc ic not working - Similar Threads - Hunterspider headset controller

2. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  3. Headset fixing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset fixing: I play on Xbox series x and I bought the Turtle Beach Recon Chat and while I can hear Xbox parties and fortnite voice channels, I can't hear the game itself. I know about the chat mixer but that...
  4. Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do: I love Xbox bey my headset chat mixer is grayed out only 3fe17a38-b06b-46c7-9a50-24289146c1fb
  5. I play on Xbox Series X and want game audio in headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox Series X and want game audio in headset.: I play on my Xbox Series X and I recently bought the Turtle Beach Recon Chat and while I can hear Xbox parties and fortnite voice channels, I can't hear any game audio so I was wondering if there...
  6. Audio bug after trying to connect an incompatible headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio bug after trying to connect an incompatible headset.: I recently got a Corsair HS80 Max Wireless from a friend. He gave it to me to use for PC, PS5 and Xbox Series X. I tried it on PC, PS5 both worked went for it on Xbox didn’t work and learned it’s...
  7. Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC: Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC It pairs and the headphones works, but mic does not work, even MS Teams says mic is not working.....
  8. Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...: This issue occurs seemingly regardless of game as well as on the menu. If I record the instance when the bug occurs, it will be present in the playback on the xbox, but will be absent on my phone...
  9. Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why: I got it a month ago (not wireless btw) and it seemed to work completely fine, I use it for gaming and I had no issues hearing others or my mic for how my voice sounded. Until now I first tested...
  10. Xbox wireless headset (Turtlebeach) only works when joining a party

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox wireless headset (Turtlebeach) only works when joining a party: Okay, just as the title suggests, my headset's microphone for my xbox (using a series X) only works when I join a party. When I create a party and I invite others, the only way for my microphone...