Hundreds of games missing

Discus and support Hundreds of games missing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, a few years back, I went from over 500 games to around 360. Now I just purchased an Xbox Series X and I'm now down to 55 games... I hard rebooted... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SLr_test, Feb 2, 2023.

1. SLr_test
    SLr_test Guest

Hi, a few years back, I went from over 500 games to around 360. Now I just purchased an Xbox Series X and I'm now down to 55 games...

I hard rebooted the console, reset the entire system, refreshed the list and I still have 55 games showing.

Did I just pay £450 for the privilege to have to re-purchase thousands of pounds worth of games?!

Games that I know for a fact that I own are now asking me to purchase them in the store... 10 years of purchases wiped out, thousands of pounds simply gone.

Hundreds of people reporting the same thing, all threads are getting closed without a solution...

Is there a solution or should I just return the console, ask for a refund and be done with Xbox? Almost 500 games missing, that's not something I can overlook

:)

SLr_test, Feb 2, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Jewoc Win User

Convert the regular Gamepass for console to the Gamepass for Windows 10

Well, without it, as PC player, you miss nearly a hundred games.
  4. Soulless Imp Win User

Owned games missing from ready to install list

So...I got the games back...now there's dlc missing...

Man, I can't check all the content for hundreds of games I bought over the years....

What the heck is going on?
  5. A Fuzzzy Qausar Win User

Future of games with gold?

I didn't hear about this, I think this is quite absurd, there are still hundreds of 360 games that haven't been emulated yet, I really don't wantt future generations to miss out an loads of enjoyable games
  6. bilgatesisfired Win User

Righting a wrong

Morrowind is the best game ever. I remember flying around at 100 miles per hour summoning hundreds of zombies while shooting explosive rings of death from above lol i miss thais game
Thema:

1. Hundreds of games missing - Similar Threads - Hundreds games missing

2. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  3. How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?: I got told I can use it to play on xbox pc, i can use it through the app but when i open the game it wont allow me to use it anymore... what can i do to fix this?...
  4. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  5. Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working: When I click preview features it turns on but when I reload the page or sign out it goes back to unchecked; this happens on every device I have. I deleted my account from the insiders program so...
  6. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  7. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  8. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  9. Having spent hundreds of pounds on MSFS 2020 products and supported the game from day one,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having spent hundreds of pounds on MSFS 2020 products and supported the game from day one,...: I'm going round and round in circles trying to get access to the very expensive products that I have purchased from Microsoft. Back in 2020, on the very first day of its launch, I purchased the...
  10. SSD has HUNDREDS of GB of deleted games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SSD has HUNDREDS of GB of deleted games.: The storage is telling me the i have 304GB in Other and 276 GB in installed apps. I deleted Gears 5 and both numbers stayed exactly the same. I then went into Temporary files and then deleted...