Humankind on PC xbox game pass won't launch.

Discus and support Humankind on PC xbox game pass won't launch. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Humankind on PC xbox game pass won't launch it just says go to the store page...literally the store page. No help, nothing, no error code. it just says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by EricPeotto, Nov 25, 2021.

  1. EricPeotto
    EricPeotto Guest

    Humankind on PC xbox game pass won't launch.


    Humankind on PC xbox game pass won't launch it just says go to the store page...literally the store page. No help, nothing, no error code. it just says it cant open. I played the damn thing last night and now it wont run. I've updated everything, I've reinstalled it, no clue why this won't work. Why pay for a pass that wont actually play games?

    :)
     
    EricPeotto, Nov 25, 2021
    #1
  2. Jesse E' Win User

    Humankind on PC xbox game pass won't launch.

    Please try the following fixes.

    Step 1

    - Go to Xbox.com and click Sign In.

    - If there are problems with your account, the instructions will help to resolve them. - If you can't go beyond the login screen, select Forgot my password and follow the instructions.

    Step 2

    - Click the Windows + I keys

    - Click on Time and Language

    - Under Date & Time, verify that the Set time automatically setting is turned on.

    If the error still persists, try the next step.

    Step 3

    - Click the Windows + I keys

    - Click on Accounts

    - Browse to the Microsoft account you used to sign in to the Xbox app and select Remove.

    - Then go back to Xbox app and reconnect with the Microsoft account you just removed.
  3. EricPeotto Win User

    Humankind on PC xbox game pass won't launch.

    Hi, thanks for the reply but that didn't work either. I also have crusaders kings 3 doing the same and not working.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

    Humankind on PC xbox game pass won't launch.

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    Open Powershell in admin mode and paste the following, which I believe reinstalls the default apps on Windows 10.

    Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}
  5. DiamondTech Win User

    Problems launching Games

    I honestly think that's an issue of Xbox more than Humankind, as it's not the only game that doesn't launch
  6. CarTzy Win User

    How to use X-Mouse with Humankind - Permissions problem

    Hello ShivaPike,



    Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.



    I can see that you want to know how to use X-Mouse with Humankind permissions on your Xbox console. X-Mouse is a software that allows you to control your mouse cursor with your Xbox controller. Humankind is a strategy game that requires mouse input.



    To use X-Mouse with Humankind permissions, you need to do the following steps:



    1. Download and install X-Mouse on your PC from their official website.

    2. Connect your Xbox controller to your PC via USB or Bluetooth.

    3. Launch X-Mouse and configure the settings according to your preferences. You can assign different mouse actions to different buttons on your controller.

    4. Launch Humankind on your PC and make sure it is running in windowed mode.

    5. Connect your PC to your Xbox console via HDMI cable or wireless display app.

    6. Switch your Xbox console to the input source of your PC.

    7. Enjoy playing Humankind with X-Mouse and your Xbox controller.

    We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
Thema:

Humankind on PC xbox game pass won't launch.

Loading...
  1. Humankind on PC xbox game pass won't launch. - Similar Threads - Humankind game pass

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  4. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  5. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  6. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  7. When will humankind one back to cloud gaming?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will humankind one back to cloud gaming?: Humankind hasn’t been on cloud gaming for 3 months when and will it come back? 0288e116-aad3-4629-a847-336a8ada3e26
  8. How to use X-Mouse with Humankind - Permissions problem

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How to use X-Mouse with Humankind - Permissions problem: So here we go again. Every time you try to use a MS game it's a pain start to finish. This is why I will never buy a game through Game Pass but it would sure be nice if I could use GP since I'm...
  9. Humankind games won't start.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Humankind games won't start.: So after the introduction cutscene for the game where it is like "how far will you push humankind" the screen just goes black. Music still plays but eventually, the game just has an error message...
  10. Who's been playing Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey ?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who's been playing Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey ?: I agree demos would be great if there were more. Also if they didn't unmock achievements in the "real" game, as some of them do I have not olayed it yet, and 40€ isn't a price I'd lightly pay...