Hulu plus and other misc apps not working in snap mode.

Discus and support Hulu plus and other misc apps not working in snap mode. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Many of the apps quit working while snapped and require full screen to use. Any one else have this issue? 57b4fb0e-337b-4f4b-b563-55e1ac675d3b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by snakewood, Jul 24, 2016.

1. snakewood
    snakewood Guest

Many of the apps quit working while snapped and require full screen to use.

Any one else have this issue?

:)

snakewood, Jul 24, 2016
  2. Lohrke IV
    Lohrke IV Guest
    Hulu Plus issues?

Hulu plus loads in, but as soon as the first page of hulu plus loads in, Hulu plus exits and it goes back to the list of video apps on Xbox 360. All other video apps are working fine.

Lohrke IV, Jul 24, 2016
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Had xbox one a week

Apps:

ReddX

Hulu Plus

Crunchy Roll

IE (mod edit)

Youtube

OneDrive

Xbox Music/Video

x24hrs2livex, Jul 24, 2016
  4. Hulu plus and other misc apps not working in snap mode.

Hey, snakewood! Netflix had removed this feature last year, however Hulu used to have this functionality. After testing it here, we can see this is no longer supported. We do not offer support for this, so I suggest reaching
    out to Hulu
    to find out if this is intentional.

On our side, I will be sending this up to the right people to dig into a little further, too. Once I have more information, I'll post back in here. However, if you get something back first, please post back so that we can update the investigating teams with
    your information!

Misses Quinzel, Jul 26, 2016
  5. Hey again, snakewood! I've already heard back from the investigating teams, and we've confirmed that this is now by design. Any further requests for this to be brought back will have to be sent to Hulu as they are the ones that removed this functionality.
    Thanks for understanding!

Misses Quinzel, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, snakewood! Netflix had removed this feature last year, however Hulu used to have this functionality. After testing it here, we can see this is no longer supported. We do not offer support for this, so I suggest reaching
    out to Hulu
    to find out if this is intentional.

On our side, I will be sending this up to the right people to dig into a little further, too. Once I have more information, I'll post back in here. However, if you get something back first, please post back so that we can update the investigating teams with
    your information!
  7. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey again, snakewood! I've already heard back from the investigating teams, and we've confirmed that this is now by design. Any further requests for this to be brought back will have to be sent to Hulu as they are the ones that removed this functionality.
    Thanks for understanding!
  8. Jblove31 Win User

Hulu Plus on Xbox One - Inability to navigate to Queue with Voice

Also to add to this topic: when you snap the Hulu Plus app you are not able to move down or up by voice commands...very inconvenient
  9. theanikun Win User

Hulu Plus app not working

its sketchy at best, I don't know when it will mess up again
  10. tohellnbak Win User

xbox one hdmi in problem for me?

With all the apps you can purchase through XBL (Netflix HULU and dozens of others) basically your XB1 will be your cable system.... and they should be able to be snapped as apps and programs
Thema:

1. Hulu plus and other misc apps not working in snap mode. - Similar Threads - Hulu plus misc

2. i cant update hulu plus and sometimes i can't download games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant update hulu plus and sometimes i can't download games: i can't download hulu plus and sometimes can't download games i get a error code its 0x80d02017 PLEASE HELP ME its been doing it for 2 weeks 70794452-b053-4883-b245-5931bb613ec1
  3. Major Hulu Plus issues on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Major Hulu Plus issues on 360: So after a week of having major issues with playback, buffering, screen tearing, and a/v sync, I deleted my hulu plus app in hopes that reinstalling it would help. Instead, I got to watch my 360...
  4. Hulu plus logging out on its own.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hulu plus logging out on its own.: This issue started happening about a month ago. First it was every once in a while. Now it is too the point where it will log out while I'm using it and whenever I start up the app for the first...
  5. Can't snap Hulu Plus on any tv screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't snap Hulu Plus on any tv screen: The app gives an error code that it cannot be displayed on this screen, but NO screens even work. f50346cc-4faa-4015-adcc-825e15028a0e
  6. Hulu Plus App won't open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hulu Plus App won't open: Hulu Plus will not work on my xbox one. It will open to the home screen where it has TV Movies SWITCH TO COMMERCIAL FREE. But not pictures in those squares, a few seconds later it completely...
  7. hulu plus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hulu plus: anyone want to share hulu plus with me on xbox one 4ac25adc-f3b6-476c-9818-89dbd3708bd0
  8. Netflix, Hulu Plus, HBO GO keeps dropping stream

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix, Hulu Plus, HBO GO keeps dropping stream: For the last few days, Netflix, Hulu Plus, and HBO GO keeps dropping a stream part way through the show. It will play anywhere from about 5 - 15 minutes between each occurrence. I have tried both...
  9. Hulu plus surround

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hulu plus surround: Is the hulu plus app on Xbox one in surround sound ? all my games and bluray movies play correctly in 5.1 but the hulu plus app just plays out of the front. I put the stereo around the entire...
  10. Hulu Plus app not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hulu Plus app not working: When trying to open the App it says: Hulu Plus Service There was a problem with the Hulu network configuration and yes I have tried the hulu app on my Phone, 3DS, and PC and they all work fine,...