Hulu not the Xbox 360s

Discus and support Hulu not the Xbox 360s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; how come Hulu is not on the xbox 360? it was working just fine, and would it be possible to bring it back? i mean I grew up having a xbox 360 and now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lee wolf1, Oct 5, 2022.

1. lee wolf1
    lee wolf1 Guest

Hulu not the Xbox 360s

how come Hulu is not on the xbox 360? it was working just fine, and would it be possible to bring it back?

i mean I grew up having a xbox 360 and now it feels like not an entertainment anymore

:)

lee wolf1, Oct 5, 2022
  2. Spawn Of Apathy Win User

How to play with the sign in error

If you've got an Xbox 360 and wanting some media apps (hulu, HBO, Netflix, ect) XBL is working on the 360.
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

XBox 360 Hulu

Hey there Trex!

Sorry to hear that your problem is persisting, however we are already assisting you on

this thread.

It is against the guidelines to post on other threads the same issue to get more attention to it, so I will lock this post as well.

Thanks for reading!
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Hulu not the Xbox 360s

Hulu and it’s Support yesterday for the Xbox 360 app and it is exceedingly unlikely it will be restored. The 360 has been out of production for seven years, and likely the number of people using it to access the service has dwindled to a handful. You have the opportunity to access Hulu on modern Xbox consoles, as well as smart TVs, devices like Roku, and of course your phone, computer, or tablet
  5. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hulu on Xbox 360

Hey there Dex thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us.

We have split this from the original post in order to best assist with catered responses. We suggest following the steps on our

Help for Xbox Live apps on Xbox 360
    page and letting us know of any further issues or inquiries!
  6. DCM7734 Win User

The app isn't even in the app store.

The best way to fix this is to go your Home Dashboard, scroll over to "Apps", click on "Search Apps", type in "Hulu".

Keep in mind, you need to have a membership to watch any kind of videos on Hulu with your XBOX 360 or XBOX ONE. The only time you can watch videos with the Hulu service and not have the paid Hulu Plus subscription is through their website www.hulu.com ,
    and even then not very many shows are available to watch.
Thema:

Hulu not the Xbox 360s

1. Hulu not the Xbox 360s - Similar Threads - Hulu 360s

2. When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...: I know this isn't a network issue as we have tested the modem connection (both upload and download), and have streamed things from laptops and phones. They don't appear to be the issue. We have...
  3. i cannot download hulu

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot download hulu: When ever i’m trying to download it’s says “looks like you already own this. Go to my games and apps, or library on your home device, to download it. if you’re gaming from the cloud, it should be...
  4. Xbox not loading any streaming apps (Netflix, Hulu, Prime)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not loading any streaming apps (Netflix, Hulu, Prime): For the last week, my Xbox One will not let me use any of my streaming apps (Netflix, Hulu, Prime, etc).. It’s not my internet as I can go on Microsoft Edge and watch YouTube videos and browse the...
  5. Omg I need help with Hulu and Netflix it shows green screen but I can still play games

in XBoX on Windows
    Omg I need help with Hulu and Netflix it shows green screen but I can still play games: I was watching Hulu last night and all of a sudden I got a green screen and you can still hear people talking same thing with Netflix but yet I can still play video games and watch other streaming...
  6. Xbox won’t launch my streaming apps (Netflix, Hulu, Crunchyroll)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox won’t launch my streaming apps (Netflix, Hulu, Crunchyroll): My Xbox suddenly won’t launch any of my streaming apps. It was literally fine yesterday now all of a sudden Hulu, Netflix, Crunchyroll won’t load. This is a brand new Xbox. I had to buy because I...
  7. I can't hear my apps when streaming movies on hulu Netflix etc

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't hear my apps when streaming movies on hulu Netflix etc: I cannot hear audio on my apps such as hulu Netflix etc f1f52e78-532e-4665-afb6-4cbf2dea8241
  8. My hulu will not launch after the update on the 12 of this month anyone know why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My hulu will not launch after the update on the 12 of this month anyone know why?: Can't launch hulu since update anyone else ? ef3e6fa2-1f78-49b5-9029-29acaf1f9d1c
  9. Why can't I use netflix or hulu, or connect to multi-player games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I use netflix or hulu, or connect to multi-player games.: I've tried resetting my console, my router, clearing all caches. I cannot figure out why I'm connected to the internet but I can't play any game online or use any apps. The Xbox help is a endless...
  10. Issue streaming Hulu through XB Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue streaming Hulu through XB Live: As of Thursday night, here just north of Los Angeles, streaming Hulu via XB Live isn’t working. All other devices stream fine. Hulu support said they’re aware of the sit, and are working on it....