Huhhhh i need help understand about this ultimate xbox game pass redeem.

Discus and support Huhhhh i need help understand about this ultimate xbox game pass redeem. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just buy and redeem 3 month ultimate xbox game pass few minutes ago and it saying about "You redeem a code to have 3 month ultimate xbox game pass... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Blackout18, Dec 17, 2019.

  1. Blackout18
    Blackout18 Guest

    Huhhhh i need help understand about this ultimate xbox game pass redeem.


    I just buy and redeem 3 month ultimate xbox game pass few minutes ago and it saying about "You redeem a code to have 3 month ultimate xbox game pass but its now 2 month ultimate xbox game pass" something like that. I really don't understand
    that and it make me thinking it say that your 3 month ultimate xbox game pass is reduce to 2 month ultimate xbox game pass. What does it trying to said?

    :)
     
    Blackout18, Dec 17, 2019
    #1
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

    Huhhhh i need help understand about this ultimate xbox game pass redeem.

    Maybe you bought a code for 3 month of Xbox Game Pass non Game Pass Ultimate.

    If is this the case, because you have an active Ultimate subscription and you are triyng to redeem an Xbox Game Pass subscription, there is a conversione due to the different cost between this two plans.

    You can find additional info here: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass?xr=shellnav#faq

    In particular, search for "After I join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes?" FAQ
  3. SUPERNATURAL06 Win User

    Huhhhh i need help understand about this ultimate xbox game pass redeem.

    hi blackout18

    how are you?

    I suggest you contact the xbox customer service they will be able to have a look at this for you,

    go on the xbox website during there work hours and go to the support page to contact them.

    as they can access your account and look into it for you.

    good luck I hope it gets sorted for you.
  4. Blackout18 Win User

    Huhhhh i need help understand about this ultimate xbox game pass redeem.

    Hi ,

    Please contact Xbox Support via this link: Xbox Support

    As mentioned they will be able to look at your account and determine why you only got 2 months instead of 3 months.

    Hope this helps :)
    Do they have a email? I want to send them a message.
  5. D4vid 360 Win User

    Huhhhh i need help understand about this ultimate xbox game pass redeem.

    Unfortunately i dont believe it is something we can help you with. As a previous answer suggested, contact the customer service or the provider that sold the code.

    You could also wait some days, but i dont think it could make a difference. Have you tried looking your subscriptions on the xbox.com page ?
  6. NaZoooom Win User

    Huhhhh i need help understand about this ultimate xbox game pass redeem.

    Hi Blackout18,

    Please contact Xbox Support via this link: Xbox Support

    As mentioned they will be able to look at your account and determine why you only got 2 months instead of 3 months.

    Hope this helps :)
Thema:

Huhhhh i need help understand about this ultimate xbox game pass redeem.

Loading...
  1. Huhhhh i need help understand about this ultimate xbox game pass redeem. - Similar Threads - Huhhhh need help

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  8. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  9. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  10. Disc to digital questions I need answered.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital questions I need answered.: So my question is if I put my disc in on my old Xbox and I sign into my new Xbox without a disc drive do I still get the game digitally on my series s even tho I didn’t use the disc on it since it...