Huge Fan Noise when Playing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox Series X

Discus and support Huge Fan Noise when Playing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox Series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wonder if someome is facing this problem like me.. sometimes its strange, the fan goes crazy in the menu and not during Gameplay.. this happens with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DualShark117, Nov 18, 2021.

1. DualShark117
    DualShark117 Guest

I wonder if someome is facing this problem like me.. sometimes its strange, the fan goes crazy in the menu and not during Gameplay.. this happens with another games too Like cyberpunk 2077 in the desert area, Halo Infinite Multiplayer or any demanding game but with Flight Simulator is really loud.

:)

DualShark117, Nov 18, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi DualShark117, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Please make sure your Xbox Series X is positioned in a well-ventilated area. As part of the troubleshooting steps, you can also reposition the Xbox Series X to see if there will be an improvement. For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Also, if that didn't work you may want to reset your console keeping your games and apps to remove any corrupted system data that may be causing the issue.

Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 for Xbox.

4. RandyAU93 Win User

Microsoft flight simulator 2020 compatible peripheral devices

5. RaccoonRave Win User

flight simulator xbox one

Hello, Tony!

Microsoft Flight Simulator is set to release later this summer for the Xbox Series X|S exclusively.

I hope this helps!
  6. Lil DW Win User

Looking forward to Flight Simulator!

Wow that sound awesome and well looking forward to this as a have not played flight simulator on the xbox so looking forward to seeing it on series X
Thema:

1. Huge Fan Noise when Playing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Huge Fan Noise

2. Why does Bluetooth controllers have a huge delay now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Bluetooth controllers have a huge delay now?: I was trying to use a DualShock 4 to play "Scrathin' Melodii" on my Windows 11 laptop and it had huge inconstant delays. And this only happened recently, i tried to install a new bluetooth driver...
  3. Ok so, I'm a huge transformers fan However I have to ask... Is there a way I can ask Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok so, I'm a huge transformers fan However I have to ask... Is there a way I can ask Xbox...: I'd invest so much money into it and ik lots of people who would. I don't wanna buy a 360 just to play it. They could make so much money and the Xbox community would grow very large. Especially if...
  4. BIG HUGE GAMES question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BIG HUGE GAMES question: On Rise of Nations, how do I change the drive my game saves to? I have a huge E/ drive that I use for saving games but the game is insisting I save it to my C/ drive, a SSD with limited space. I...
  5. Big Huge Games Question

in XBoX on Windows
    Big Huge Games Question: On Rise of Nations, how do I change the drive my game saves to? I have a huge E/ drive that I use for saving games but the game is insisting I save it to my C/ drive, a SSD with limited space. How...
  6. Boarderland 3 - Huge fan of Boarderland games. Getting xbox series X soon. SO many versions...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Boarderland 3 - Huge fan of Boarderland games. Getting xbox series X soon. SO many versions...: Boarderland 3 - Huge fan of Boarderland games. Getting xbox series X soon. SO many versions of Boarderlands - any advice on making sure I get best/correct version? Thanks, Steve...
  7. Gta Trilogy - Huge Fan Noise on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta Trilogy - Huge Fan Noise on Xbox Series X: I have been playing the gta trilogy and i noticed that the 3 games both on perfomance mode causes a huge fan noise on xbox series x. Oddly in Gta San Andreas it happens when you change clothes,...
  8. Xbox One doing huge fan noise for couple of seconds after starting game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One doing huge fan noise for couple of seconds after starting game: Hi, I got a concern when starting Metal Gearr Solid HD my xbox's started to sound very loud for a couple of seconds after that was fine. is this something that should concern about or it is...
  9. I've been a great huge fan of playstation 4 never tried xbox out.would love a chance to try ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I've been a great huge fan of playstation 4 never tried xbox out.would love a chance to try ...: if there's any way I could get a free xbox one x. I would love a chance to see how it proforms to see if I should make the switch to microsoft. I'e been with playstation for long time...
  10. HUGE FAN/ SONY HATER / DISAPPOINTED

in XBoX on Consoles
    HUGE FAN/ SONY HATER / DISAPPOINTED: Hi! My name is David Castañer, and Im actually from the Philippines. I just recently bought your white Xbox One S slim 500 GB. Been stoked about it for a couple months, and then i got a chance to...