HUB XBOX INSIDER NOT WORKING

Discus and support HUB XBOX INSIDER NOT WORKING in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hI, when i'm trying to open the app from PC, appear this error and i can't go on.. [img] tks dc0c82f9-4134-466f-a367-776e57b21d73 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AriarkyN, Jan 20, 2018.

  1. AriarkyN
    AriarkyN Guest

    HUB XBOX INSIDER NOT WORKING


    hI,

    when i'm trying to open the app from PC, appear this error and i can't go on..

    HUB XBOX INSIDER NOT WORKING [​IMG]

    tks

    :)
     
    AriarkyN, Jan 20, 2018
    #1
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Daft Badger, Jan 20, 2018
    #2
  3. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    Sea of Thieves not showing in insider hub

    Are you checking the insider hub on PC or XBOX?

    I've played it on Xbox (Alpa insider) and in my PC insider hub it isn't showing. But on my xbox it still is.
     
    CrazY1985, Jan 20, 2018
    #3
  4. BlindCar6891
    BlindCar6891 Guest

    HUB XBOX INSIDER NOT WORKING

    Same problem here, if someone can help it would be apreciated.
     
    BlindCar6891, Jan 24, 2018
    #4
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

    Sea of Thieves not showing in insider hub

    Are you checking the insider hub on PC or XBOX?

    I've played it on Xbox (Alpa insider) and in my PC insider hub it isn't showing. But on my xbox it still is.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

    Xbox One X - Firmware Error - Cannot reinstall - Please help!

    The Xbox Insider Hub can be installed from Microsoft Store on your Windows 10 PC.

    1. Open Microsoft Store.
    2. Search for the Xbox Insider Hub.
    3. Select Get/Install.
    Stop participating in the Xbox Insider Program
    1. Launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    2. Go to Settings > Manage devices.
    3. Select the consoles to unenroll from the Xbox Insider Program.
    4. Uninstall the Xbox Insider Hub.
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

    XBox Insider hub missing in MS Store

  8. Mister Beep Win User

    xbox insider hub

  9. BGC sOEaGle64 Win User

    Xbox insider hub

    Only true way is by giving feedback within the app. I've been with the program for about 2 years now and only recently did I get invited to the skip ahead ring.
    feedback via rating or reports.

    I feel like reports might be the way to go but no clue as im still under a month in but lvl 5.

    Reporting seems to be the only way to get exp (if its something vaild that they use) without surveys or quest
Thema:

HUB XBOX INSIDER NOT WORKING

Loading...
  1. HUB XBOX INSIDER NOT WORKING - Similar Threads - HUB INSIDER WORKING

  2. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  3. Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion

    in XboX Insiders
    Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion: As a suggestion for all new XBOX Insiders would it be a good idea for the XBOX Insiders Hub to have an update for an easier understanding of the layout. For example: Activities. Give a picture...
  4. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  5. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  6. Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting: Im currently stuck on the same report count. They're not tracking. Beta build 2608 submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link] [comments]
  7. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  8. Regression: Insider hubs 3rd major bug.

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Insider hubs 3rd major bug.: I have previously had a 23 streak that i lost due to your updates which youve done nothing about, ive reported this several times when it happened, i then didnt receive XP for a survey just the...
  9. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...
  10. Xbox Insider Hub on Xbox not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub on Xbox not working: I checked it for the first time yesterday since it updated (about a week ago, maybe two) and every time I try to load up the app on Xbox Series X, it says “An error occurred” and all it lets me do...