Hub Bar not working (sign in)

Discus and support Hub Bar not working (sign in) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So on my xbox at first I had the black screen of death but then fixed it by going to the factory reset page but only selecting continue but now i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WillMoran1, Feb 7, 2019.

  1. WillMoran1
    WillMoran1 Guest

    Hub Bar not working (sign in)


    So on my xbox at first I had the black screen of death but then fixed it by going to the factory reset page but only selecting continue

    but now i have the problem where when i press the home button to sign in I can't access the choose profile thing and can't scroll across with rb an lb when but when I press A and B its working in the background whilst
    i still have the chose profile hub up any theories on fixing it? please because i am desperate thank you!


    Ps : if you don't understand I don't blame you because it's hard to explain.

    :)
     
    WillMoran1, Feb 7, 2019
    #1
  2. Deadly Linda Win User

    Hub Bar not working (sign in)

    #1: Turn off console then turn back on, as it's powering back on press and both eject and controller sync buttons. This will take you to trouble shoot. Hit console reset, Keep games and apps. After resettin, try moving the hub bar. If that doesn't help,
    than try...

    #2: Turn off console (Don't power cycle) wait until power light is out. Then unplug console from wall, not from behind console. While unplugged, press and hold power button for 30 seconds. After 30 seconds, plug in console, power it on and this hopefully
    solve the problem.

    I hope these helps, sorry if they doesn't.
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Hub Bar not working (sign in)

  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

    Hub Bar not working (sign in)

    Service was down but now is back on...
  5. Th3 Tater Win User

    2nd dlc.....

    Waiting on my stupid xbox to download it. I don't like downloading from in-game hubs. They never work right. So I have to watch the little grey bar fill up.
  6. Kev7420 Win User

    PTT does not work unless gamebar is opened

    I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue with PTT on the Xbox Game Bar while in an Xbox Live party. I know it can be frustrating to have to open the overlay anytime you want to talk with friends using PTT. When did this issue start occurring?
    Did PTT on the Xbox Game Bar work as intended before a recent update to the Game Bar?

    There may not be a solution if this feature has encountered a bug and the only way to fix it would be to report the issue to the program developers to look into the issue and introduce a fix in a patch. The best way to report this issue to the developers
    is to use the Feedback Hub app on Windows 10. Just search for the app in the search bar or install it
    from the Microsoft Store.

    Any issues with the Xbox Game Bar or any gaming issues with the Xbox platform on Windows 10 should go through the Feedback Hub app if a know solution or workaround cannot be found.

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4021566/windows-10-send-feedback-to-microsoft-with-feedback-hub-app
Thema:

Hub Bar not working (sign in)

Loading...
  1. Hub Bar not working (sign in) - Similar Threads - Hub Bar working

  2. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  3. Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion

    in XboX Insiders
    Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion: As a suggestion for all new XBOX Insiders would it be a good idea for the XBOX Insiders Hub to have an update for an easier understanding of the layout. For example: Activities. Give a picture...
  4. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  5. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  6. Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting: Im currently stuck on the same report count. They're not tracking. Beta build 2608 submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link] [comments]
  7. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  8. Regression: Insider hubs 3rd major bug.

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Insider hubs 3rd major bug.: I have previously had a 23 streak that i lost due to your updates which youve done nothing about, ive reported this several times when it happened, i then didnt receive XP for a survey just the...
  9. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...
  10. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...