huawei hdmi not connecting to xbox 1 s does anyone know how to fix this

Discus and support huawei hdmi not connecting to xbox 1 s does anyone know how to fix this in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; huawei hdmi not connecting to xbox 1 s does anyone know how to fix this f6d51191-372c-4440-a3e0-ab776321b8ce Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mowzer Games, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Mowzer Games
    Mowzer Games Guest

:)

Mowzer Games, Jan 24, 2023
  2. B RoLLLLL Win User

Xbox elite series 2 problems

My elite serios 2, RT and LT buttons don't work when I connect it to my mobile(Huawei P20) via bluetooth. Anyone know how can I fix this?!?
  3. VibroPlex Win User

Can't connect to xbox live.

Evidently the Huawei device does not include its own drivers and therefore the Xbox 360 does not know how to control lt, if you connect it directly to the console and it fails.
  4. Steveycat Win User

Issues with installing and updating games and apps on Xbox One

If it helps anyone with fixing the problem then the Xbox is connected to a Huawei B535 router and the internet provider is 3 (as it’s a mobile home broadband)
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Hey Go on Motion,

Thank
    you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone needs assistance
    with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you
    again and have a great day
    Go on Motion!
  6. Frankalore the Merci Win User

Does anyone know how to fix this?

I got it too. Hold the power button for 10 seconds to power cycle. Probably will need a patch from Xbox.
Thema:

1. huawei hdmi not connecting to xbox 1 s does anyone know how to fix this - Similar Threads - huawei hdmi connecting

2. Why can't I download Minecraft on my Huawei p40 Lite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download Minecraft on my Huawei p40 Lite?: On my Huawei p40 Lite whenever I press on Minecraft download it sends me to a new app and doesn't show anything about Minecraft. I have Goggled everything to try and fix it, but it won't work....
  3. Xcloud not working on Huawei devices

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud not working on Huawei devices: Hello. I can play Xcloud perfectly on my Mediatek tablet But whenever i try using my Huawei phone with Kirin 989 chipset the game runs very choppy with frameskips and once in a while the whole...
  4. Microsoft/Xbox apps on the Huawei Gallery

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft/Xbox apps on the Huawei Gallery: I and a lot of Huawei users have been experiencing the lack of Google Services. We don't have the Play Store. There for we can't download the Xbox apps and other Microsoft related apps. (Only...
  5. When will there be a fix for Huawei devices for the xbox game streaming app?

in XBoX on Mobile
    When will there be a fix for Huawei devices for the xbox game streaming app?: There has been an influx of complaints from Huawai device users with Xbox's "Xcloud" service for mobile phones. There have been ample amount of complaints over on the Xcloud subreddit regarding...
  6. Cloud streaming on huawei mate pad

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cloud streaming on huawei mate pad: Hi all I got an huawei matepad for Christmas and I subscribe to game pass ultimate but its unplayable on the tablet just keeps freezing on me my network is perfect and I couldn't be any closer...
  7. : Port forwarding on Huawei B525

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Port forwarding on Huawei B525: : Port forwarding on Huawei B525 Hi everyone, it's just a small trick that I would like to share with you. I struggled for months and months to open my Xbox One Slim Nat type and finally I managed...
  8. Console streaming, Huawei P Smart 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming, Huawei P Smart 2019: Moved this after originally posting in the wrong place So my experience with console streaming has been horrible. Xcloud isn't available here yet, so I've trying the console streaming instead....
  9. Help with console streaming, huawei p smart 2019 & og xb1, beta ring

in XboX Insiders
    Help with console streaming, huawei p smart 2019 & og xb1, beta ring: So my experience with console streaming has been horrible. Xcloud isn't available here yet, so I've trying the console streaming instead. But so far so bad. It goes well enough to showing the...
  10. Xbox games not downloading using 4G Huawei AI Cube network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox games not downloading using 4G Huawei AI Cube network: I recently purchased a Huawei AI Cube for the 4G network capabilities and have connected my Xbox One to it. But when I try to download a game, it keeps stopping and doesn't appear to even start...