hp 25x xbox series s support

Discus and support hp 25x xbox series s support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently bought a xbox series s and I bought an hp 25x but it says i cant run any games at 120 fps i would like to know how i can get 120 fps on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jacoblujan, Jan 2, 2021.

  1. Jacoblujan
    Jacoblujan Guest

    hp 25x xbox series s support


    I recently bought a xbox series s and I bought an hp 25x but it says i cant run any games at 120 fps i would like to know how i can get 120 fps on my monitor and activate it in games

    :)
     
    Jacoblujan, Jan 2, 2021
    #1
  2. DylanFitz2000 Win User

    120hz on the Series X

    Hi,

    Can you please tell use what display you are using please?

    TV or monitor?

    What is the make and model?
    I am using the HP 25x 24.5 inc full hd gaming monitor 144hz, 1ms response time black
  3. Hoskayra Win User

    I’m trying to connect my Xbox series s with an HP w2408h monitor

    Hi, Andy my name is Oskayra, and will be a pleasure help you

    The issue you're encountering is likely due to a compatibility issue between the native resolution of your Xbox Series S and the maximum resolution supported by your HP w2408h monitor.

    The Xbox Series S outputs a native resolution of 1920x1080, which is slightly different from the maximum resolution of 1920x1200 supported by your monitor. This mismatch is causing your monitor to display an "input signal out of range" message.

    To resolve this issue, you'll need to adjust the output resolution of your Xbox Series S to match the native resolution of your monitor, which is 1920x1080. Here's how to do it:

    On your Xbox Series S, navigate to Settings > General > TV & Audio > Video modes.

    Under "Resolution," select "1920x1080" from the available options.

    Once you've selected the desired resolution, restart your Xbox Series S.

    After restarting, your Xbox Series S should output a resolution that is compatible with your HP w2408h monitor, and the "input signal out of range" message should no longer appear.

    If you're still having trouble, you can try the following additional steps:

    Ensure that your HDMI cable is properly connected to both your Xbox Series S and your monitor.

    Try using a different HDMI cable if the one you're using is old or damaged.

    Check for any firmware updates for your monitor.

    I really hope your problem has been fixed with my help,if this works let me know and have a nice day. Oskayra
  4. Real Dangerr Win User

    Your Gaming Setup And Accessories

    55 inch Hisense 4K UHD

    Xbox One X

    Elgato HD60 s

    HP Stream Laptop

    1TB External Hard Drive

    HP Notebook
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

    4k 120hz issue

    Hi,

    Do you have the Xbox One, or the Xbox Series S? You'd be surprised how many people get the names confused.

    If it's an Xbox One S, then that console doe not support 120Hz @ 4K. Also, the HDMI out on the Xbox One S is HDMI 2.0, not 2.1. Only the Xbox Series S and Series X support 4K @ 120Hz via the console settings. The One S is only 1080P.

    Bear in mind also, that there are no games for the Xbox One S that do 120Hz (or 120 fps). The 120Hz option is only there to support VRR (variable refresh rate).

    If you want to play 120Hz supported games, you will need a Series X. The Series S support of 120Hz games is a lot more limited.

    Note that on the Qn95a, only HDMI 4 supports HDMI 2.1
  6. Jerbear 8D Win User

    Gears of War 2 Horde Question

    This ticker thing is going to last all week with 25x xp just to let you know.
Thema:

hp 25x xbox series s support

Loading...
  1. hp 25x xbox series s support - Similar Threads - 25x series support

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...