Hows FIFA 14 running?

Discus and support Hows FIFA 14 running? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello all, I want to get FIFA 14 for Xbox One but I have heard it suffers from the same issues as Battlefield (Server disconnects, crashing to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CAMARO Xlll, Jan 2, 2014.

1. CAMARO Xlll
    CAMARO Xlll Guest

Hows FIFA 14 running?

Hello all, I want to get FIFA 14 for Xbox One but I have heard it suffers from the same issues as Battlefield (Server disconnects, crashing to dashboard etc). But does it work well enough to be enjoyable? I haven't had a FIFA game since 08 and I want your
    alls opinion as to where its stable enough to buy! Thanks!

:)

CAMARO Xlll, Jan 2, 2014
  2. fifa 14 points

ich habe fifa points gekauft und wollte fragen wie ich sie auf fifa 14 transverieren kann(habe beim ersten starten von fifa 14 aber schonmal points transveriert die meldung kommt aber nicht mehr)

Marv123456789, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest

Hows FIFA 14 running?

Fifa works great for me and is actually a really nice looking game on the One.

Not into all that "spend extra for Ultimate Team" stuff here though so I can't comment on that end.

Azrael008uk, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Yeh the crashing in career mode was fixed by a simple change to the Practice Arena Player now it's all good.

Dangerous Alan, Jan 2, 2014
  6. CAMARO Xlll
    CAMARO Xlll Guest
    Hooray! Glad to hear it! I have been wanting this game but held off after experiencing some bad times with BF4. But sounds reassuring enough to pick up, thanks guys!

CAMARO Xlll, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Dangerous Alan Win User

Hows FIFA 14 running?

Yeh the crashing in career mode was fixed by a simple change to the Practice Arena Player now it's all good.
  8. CAMARO Xlll Win User

Hows FIFA 14 running?

Hooray! Glad to hear it! I have been wanting this game but held off after experiencing some bad times with BF4. But sounds reassuring enough to pick up, thanks guys!
  9. Azrael008uk Win User

Hows FIFA 14 running?

Fifa works great for me and is actually a really nice looking game on the One.

Not into all that "spend extra for Ultimate Team" stuff here though so I can't comment on that end.
  10. THEOWENKILLER Win User

are 360 games terrible on purpose?

[quote user="sferra23"] due to how terrible madden 14, fifa 14, and 2k14 are.[/quote]

All EA games??

Voted the worst company of the year 2 years running.

-

Really though how can any of those games be any worse than the previous years,they are the same every year.
  11. Bazajaytee Win User

Can't access fifa 12 online contents, please HELP!!!

EA Sports games tend to run for 2 years before the servers are shut down if the player numbers have dropped. So FIFA 12 would in theory shut down when FIFA 14 comes out.

That is what happened with Madden and FIFA 11 anyway.
Thema:

Hows FIFA 14 running?

1. Hows FIFA 14 running? - Similar Threads - Hows FIFA running

2. How do you make fifa 24 live on 2 accounts. 2nd x box new (home box) wil only play offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you make fifa 24 live on 2 accounts. 2nd x box new (home box) wil only play offline: How do you make fifa 24 live on 2 boxes.. 2nd box will only play offline. It is downloaded on 1st box. 2nd box is home box 02f23c38-713f-430a-b332-6a239a6748ce
  3. My FIFA 23 are going to update but I cancel it . After that it be erased how can İ get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My FIFA 23 are going to update but I cancel it . After that it be erased how can İ get it back?: My FIFA get update but I cancel it after that FIFA be erased how can İ fiks it ed0f4406-8c3f-4d12-ac06-5517ef707de6
  4. How can i get my fifa 23 progress on xbox across to new series s

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i get my fifa 23 progress on xbox across to new series s: How can i get my sons Fifa 23 progress from his xbox one to his new xbox series s thanks 597cad80-7f9a-48ab-90e3-7cb9c7476916
  5. I've been hacked on Fifa, how do I get in contact with EA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been hacked on Fifa, how do I get in contact with EA: I've been hacked on fifa and lost 600,000k, all my tradeable players and I have the proof of a suspicious sign in from another country. How do I contact EA or get this rectified?...
  6. How do I access the Xbox S | X version of Fifa 23, without buying it again after upgrading...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I access the Xbox S | X version of Fifa 23, without buying it again after upgrading...: I had previously preordered and played Fifa 23 on my Xbox One for several months up until and decided it was time to upgrade consoles less than a week ago. After upgrading my console to the...
  7. How do I find my fifa points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I find my fifa points: I purchased fifa points on the web app and it didn’t add any to my account c7e107ae-6d5a-46ea-819c-96cd6e77fea7
  8. How can I play fifa 23 on series s now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I play fifa 23 on series s now?: I just bought fifa 23 game disc from Amazon for Xbox one. I am planning to buy a series s by the end of the month. Is there anyway I can play fifa 23 on my new series s without having to buy fifa...
  9. since malaysia not a support region, so how possible to me to play fifa 23 on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    since malaysia not a support region, so how possible to me to play fifa 23 on my xbox one: hello, i using xbox one x n staying at Malaysia. since malaysia not a support region so how could i possible to purchase fifa 23 on my device n play it. please help....thankz...
  10. How can I change the version of fifa 23 my son downloaded in error? Should have been Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I change the version of fifa 23 my son downloaded in error? Should have been Xbox...: Have purchased the wrong version of fifa for my son following him getting the Xbox x for his birthday on 16/11. He downloaded the Xbox one version rather than the Xbox. X one and I would like to...