Hows FIFA 14 running?

Discus and support Hows FIFA 14 running? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello all, I want to get FIFA 14 for Xbox One but I have heard it suffers from the same issues as Battlefield (Server disconnects, crashing to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CAMARO Xlll, Jan 2, 2014.

1. CAMARO Xlll
    CAMARO Xlll Guest

Hows FIFA 14 running?

Hello all, I want to get FIFA 14 for Xbox One but I have heard it suffers from the same issues as Battlefield (Server disconnects, crashing to dashboard etc). But does it work well enough to be enjoyable? I haven't had a FIFA game since 08 and I want your
    alls opinion as to where its stable enough to buy! Thanks!

:)

CAMARO Xlll, Jan 2, 2014
  2. fifa 14 points

ich habe fifa points gekauft und wollte fragen wie ich sie auf fifa 14 transverieren kann(habe beim ersten starten von fifa 14 aber schonmal points transveriert die meldung kommt aber nicht mehr)

Marv123456789, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest

Hows FIFA 14 running?

Fifa works great for me and is actually a really nice looking game on the One.

Not into all that "spend extra for Ultimate Team" stuff here though so I can't comment on that end.

Azrael008uk, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Yeh the crashing in career mode was fixed by a simple change to the Practice Arena Player now it's all good.

Dangerous Alan, Jan 2, 2014
  6. CAMARO Xlll
    CAMARO Xlll Guest
    Hooray! Glad to hear it! I have been wanting this game but held off after experiencing some bad times with BF4. But sounds reassuring enough to pick up, thanks guys!

CAMARO Xlll, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Burst Axe Win User

Microtransactions on X1 Confirmed

Microtransactions are on PS4 as well unless FIFA 14 some how magically becomes an X1 exclusive...
  8. MisterFizzle Win User

Fifa 14 ultimate team hacked

Hey there Beat,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your FIFA players sale.

With this issue, since it is an in-game service I would recommend posting on the
    EA FIFA 14 support
    forums.
  9. Lofty Who Win User

Xbox One price drop

10. Dark destiny Win User

Fifa14 FUT xbox 360 fifa 14 FUT xbox one

11. Dangerous Alan Win User

Hows FIFA 14 running?

Yeh the crashing in career mode was fixed by a simple change to the Practice Arena Player now it's all good.
Thema:

Hows FIFA 14 running?

1. Hows FIFA 14 running? - Similar Threads - Hows FIFA running

2. How can I change the version of fifa 23 my son downloaded in error? Should have been Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I change the version of fifa 23 my son downloaded in error? Should have been Xbox...: Have purchased the wrong version of fifa for my son following him getting the Xbox x for his birthday on 16/11. He downloaded the Xbox one version rather than the Xbox. X one and I would like to...
  3. How to get preordered content? Showing I need to repurchase Fifa 23 ultimate edition and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get preordered content? Showing I need to repurchase Fifa 23 ultimate edition and...: How to get preordered content? Showing I need to repurchase Fifa 23 ultimate edition and only allows me to launch standard edition [img] 3c6fb9f9-f50f-4de2-bdeb-9c16358a3e42
  4. HOW DO I TRNSFER FIFA 21 POINTS TO FIFA 22

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HOW DO I TRNSFER FIFA 21 POINTS TO FIFA 22: HOW DO I TRNSFER FIFA 21 POINTS TO FIFA 22 ace42d6d-83f9-4e7c-aa99-26c8ae410a03
  5. how to use microsoft credit for fifa points

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to use microsoft credit for fifa points: I redeemed a code for microsoft credit but now i want to buy fifa points out of the credit. How do i do this? 5fa07d21-8a76-481c-8f88-beb26f40957b
  6. This is how the FIFA eWorld Cup is like !

in XboX Insiders
    This is how the FIFA eWorld Cup is like !: [IMG] submitted by /u/agm1991 [link] [comments]
  7. This App has made me 3 Million coins in the last 30 days in FIFA20 Ultimate Team

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    This App has made me 3 Million coins in the last 30 days in FIFA20 Ultimate Team: Please don't spread this information around too much. Check out the Demo Video in this page right here, and see how this App called FUTMillionaire can trade and make millions of coins for you in...
  8. How to change my Fifa language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change my Fifa language: Hey does anyone of you know how to change the language in fifa? Not the commentary language i mean the actual home language. Much appreciated thx <3 d6378a45-383f-462f-80f3-235aceb4cc28
  9. How to add 2 controllers in x box one s to play FIFA soccer 20

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to add 2 controllers in x box one s to play FIFA soccer 20: My son and I are new to xbox and gaming. Would like to play fifa soccer 20with 2 controllers. How to add 2 controllers in x box one s to play FIFA soccer 20. please help...
  10. New Xbox digital - how to down load fifa

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Xbox digital - how to down load fifa: Hello i have purchased a new xbox s digital ehich has come with 3 games, there were no fifa gamr card in the box with the others. I contacted argos where i got it from and they told me the fifa...