How’s everyone’s year starting off?

Discus and support How’s everyone’s year starting off? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just thought I’d see how everyone is? 90a1a653-fecf-476f-9038-d453b9b44ec9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DetectiveJelly, Jan 16, 2023.

1. How’s everyone’s year starting off?

Just thought I’d see how everyone is?

:)

DetectiveJelly, Jan 16, 2023
  2. DigitalAssassin Win User

new game ideas by bobby kraemer grand rapids, mi

How about this, everyone's heads start to fall off and turn into jack-o-lanterns, you ask the NPC's what to do and they start freaking out like Schwarzenegger dressed up as that lady in total recall and their head falls to the ground and it's a pumpkin?

You then have to unravel the mystery of everyone turning into pumpkin heads.
  3. His Demon Queen Win User

Decent controller for xbox one

I've had my controller for about a year now. It's a normal black controller. Yes, one of the buttons get stuck sometimes, but other than that it works fine. Everyone plays differently, so a lot of the time it all comes down to how the controller is treated.

The Elite controller is nice as well. After a while, though, the rubber grips started to peel off. That was the only downfall.
  4. Hanzo Storm Bow Win User

How will you start off?

Probably MP first. Maybe Forge if the servers get crappy. Campaign later on.

I know the MP install is on the 2nd disc but can you still play off that 2nd? Or do you
    need to switch to the 1st disc to actually play MP after install? My 360 has issues reading discs and getting a single disc to work is trouble as it is, nevermind both with friends waiting.
  5. KnowleDg Win User

How will you start off?

Legendary Harder? Well Legendary has always been hard in HALO, the way the AI thinks is incredible compared to any game out there. The only reason why i think they said it was harder is mainly because of the enemy, Look at them really. Huge evolved weaponry,
    teleportation, way more than the covenant had. Cant wait for this.
  6. A Curious Frog Win User

How will you start off?

Legendary campaign alone.

Once that's finished I will hit the MP like its going out of fashion.
Thema:

How’s everyone’s year starting off?

1. How’s everyone’s year starting off? - Similar Threads - How’s everyone’s starting

2. How can I fix this..

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I fix this..: My account is unable to view or receive messages. Every other account works, but my main account cant send or see messages, this is happening on all my devices. 334e98ce-7c44-40d7-943e-119aead1c4a3
  3. How do I get past the aspect ratio/ length part on the ai video editor on clipchamp?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get past the aspect ratio/ length part on the ai video editor on clipchamp?: Hey, only just gone on to use the new Ai video editor and was really intrigued to find out how well it would do a video I needed doing. I put in one of my videos I needed editing and was all fine...
  4. How do I talk to a person at microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I talk to a person at microsoft?: I can sign in, but it won't sign me on. Does Microsoft not support accounts anymore? ef8748e9-0625-48c7-84fc-e60d2638d67b
  5. How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?: When playing any games on gamepass on my pc, my controller does not work correctly. It seems as though my controller is fighting with my keyboard for control. Any suggestions?...
  6. How do you share a gamepass subscription with the family but what everyone has said doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you share a gamepass subscription with the family but what everyone has said doesn't...: We have acquired the ultimate game pass - it works on my parents account but it doesnt work on mine. I have tried to change it from Home xbox to not my home xbox and then change it back to my...
  7. how do I get on chat with everyone not just my friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I get on chat with everyone not just my friends: how do I get to chat with everyone not just my friends b12daa03-651d-45d9-8f16-714632c91b72
  8. How do I kick everyone off my Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I kick everyone off my Xbox account: How do I kick off everyone from my Xbox account 7877757a-d184-4300-a513-88852c3537e2
  9. I changed my gamertag and it updates so everyone else sees it but me? How do I get it to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag and it updates so everyone else sees it but me? How do I get it to...: N/A…I honestly don’t know what to put here 0727117f-d6b9-462c-a0fe-72a499a893df
  10. How to fix try again we couldn't add everyone to the chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix try again we couldn't add everyone to the chat: How to fix try again we couldn't add everyone to the chat c364a526-5a45-4da2-b225-879217f5b906