Howdy! Any help with my Turtle Beach USB transmitter problems?

Discus and support Howdy! Any help with my Turtle Beach USB transmitter problems? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My brand new Turtle Beach Stealth 600 USB is having trouble connecting to the usb receiver transmitter. When plugged into my laptop, they connect fine,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by darthjarjar06, Jan 8, 2023.

  1. Howdy! Any help with my Turtle Beach USB transmitter problems?


    My brand new Turtle Beach Stealth 600 USB is having trouble connecting to the usb receiver transmitter. When plugged into my laptop, they connect fine, and the light on the usb turns on. When the usb is plugged into my Xbox, the usb won’t even come on. I’ve checked all my usb ports with my external hard drive and they all read the hard drive just fine, so it’s not a problem with the ports. Any ideas?

    :)
     
    darthjarjar06, Jan 8, 2023
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    Howdy! Any help with my Turtle Beach USB transmitter problems?

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Darthjarjar06, by your description you have an external HD connected to your Xbox, try to remove the external HD from the Xbox and if the console is connected to some kind of power strip with other equipment, disconnect the console from the power strip and try to plug it into a taken directly to the wall.

    This is because the console may not be getting enough power to power the headset's transmitter.
  3. DUSTINXXX Win User

    Xbox Slim 250GB doesnt turn on...!

    I had this problem. Come to find out my dog chewed through my turtle beach transmitter usb cable and all I had to do was unplug that cable.
  4. VibroPlex Win User

    Xbox 360 slim internal wifi connection problems

    Wireless stereo headset, especially MadKatz or Turtle Beach, with a transmitter plugged into a USB port on the Xbox? If so, remove the USB connector and try again.
  5. RichieB_ Win User

    Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max not connecting

    Hi PhantomThrone71,

    Greetings!

    Thank you for publishing in Microsoft Community.

    We understand that you're having trouble connecting your Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max headset to the USB transmitter. I'll be happy to assist you with this issue.



    Firstly, please ensure that the USB transmitter is properly connected to your Xbox console or PC. You can try connecting it to a different USB port to see if that resolves the issue. Also, make sure that the USB transmitter is not obstructed by any objects or walls, as this can interfere with the signal.



    If the USB transmitter is properly connected and not obstructed, please try resetting the headset and the USB transmitter. To reset the headset, press and hold the power button for 10 seconds until the LED on the headset turns off. To reset the USB transmitter, unplug it from the console or PC, wait for 10 seconds, and then plug it back in.



    If the issue persists, you can try updating the firmware of the headset and the USB transmitter. You can download the latest firmware from the Turtle Beach website and follow the instructions provided to update the firmware.



    If none of the above steps resolve the issue, it's possible that there may be a hardware issue with either the headset or the USB transmitter. In this case, I would recommend contacting Turtle Beach support for further assistance with updating the firmware version of the headset.

    Thank you,

    Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. Barski X Win User

    Look everywhere but no solutions! Network/internet is very good but 1 red bar in game! Fully detailed situation

    This is my set up for the Turtle Beach X31. My wireless router, which broadcasts 2.4 and 5ghz, is a few inches away from my xbox 360 and my turtle beach transmitter is 2 feet below my xbox and router. Don't notice any problems, except with my controller
    once in a while.
Thema:

Howdy! Any help with my Turtle Beach USB transmitter problems?

Loading...
  1. Howdy! Any help with my Turtle Beach USB transmitter problems? - Similar Threads - Howdy help Turtle

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  9. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  10. Howdy, so the previous owner of my phone number linked it to their Microsoft.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Howdy, so the previous owner of my phone number linked it to their Microsoft.: My phone numbers previous owner linked my number to their account. I now have this number, but can't link it to my account. How should I proceed? dc1c28ff-4bd6-4a99-ae39-cc59854c1e8b