How Xbox support treats there community and the players in it

Discus and support How Xbox support treats there community and the players in it in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Xbox support that always comes up when your having a problem of any sort on Xbox you use to be able to call them but now everything is automated like a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SSMC doctor ****, Feb 7, 2023.

1. How Xbox support treats there community and the players in it

Xbox support that always comes up when your having a problem of any sort on Xbox you use to be able to call them but now everything is automated like a robot thinking it knows better then a human on how stuff should work. Let's take the report system for example Xbox live says they want the community to be safe and a respectful community and they take action against you if your not. There report and suspension system is broken feeling like it's being run by robots more then humans and if it's actually being run by humans i I feel sad for the direction there taking stuff. You see alote of internet trolls now and days making fake accounts to harass people but more then not you see the victim of these harassment getting in trouble not the people who are harassing they say they want to keep the community safe but at this point I don't think they even know how the community is on Xbox. It's gotten to the point where people take matter into there own hands not being able to rely on the support of xbox from all the time they have been falls reported they say you can apply for an appeal but that usual doesn't work making people turn to hacking just to get the job done that there support system can't Xbox says there system can't support hacking that they made it unhackable yet all it takes is a computer they wanted cross platform to work what did they expect to happen in all Xbox need to rework there support system because how can they judge someone's actions if they themselves don't know how the community is I stay with Xbox because I grew up on it but now it's hard not to want to find a better and safer community

:)

SSMC doctor ****, Feb 7, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Enforcement is not part of support nor can support help with enforcement issues

There is only ONE method to contact enforcement and that's the moderated website and there is only one appeal that sit
  3. ngocphi Win User

Enforcement team help!!!

Time to change your behaviour and treat others how you want to be treated

It works for 99.9% of xbox live and Sony players why can't you
  4. ngocphi Win User

A completely flawed system

Treat your online rep just like your real life rep

How you present yourself decides your rep

A smack talker or a hater or not a team player or a poor communicator

People don't realize how rep truly is representive of who you are

It's not you or one person you play against who decides your rep it is the comminity if 10 players decided you are a bad sportmans or a smack talker what do you expect

I seen people who boast on forums they aren't bad players but just too good

(Bad sportmanship)

People don't realize there od a huge difference between wining good or winning poorly

You treat others how you want to be treated

You boast excessively during your win that's wining badly and people report you as a bad sportmans it's not rocket science
  5. ngocphi Win User

REPUTACION, NO JUSTA

The community not you just like in real life decides what your rep is that part you don't understand

Just change your behavious and stop winning or losing badly

And treat players the way you want to be treated it isn't rocket science
  6. Chae247 Win User

Unable to remove a follower.

The block only applies to communications such as messaging. The blocked player will not be able to send you messages, unless you first send a message to that player. However, a blocked player can still join games with you.

So remember, if you message that player, they will no longer be blocked.

For more information check out he support page:
    support-origin.xbox.com/.../how-to-block-player
Thema:

1. How Xbox support treats there community and the players in it - Similar Threads - support treats community

2. Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping: I can’t believe I’m even having this issue. It has taken me 1.5 years to get back an Elite Series 2 controller that I sent in for warranty repair along with its accessories. However, the...
  3. When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?: Hello, Ive been waiting years for microsoft to add support to my country Romania( a country thats in the EU) and yet it its been so long and no new updates. Please Microsoft expand your country...
  4. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  5. XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue: I purchased my XBOX Series X last summer. My controller is now experiencing drift on the right stick. Not only does my account show my 1-year warranty is expired, it shows that this warranty was...
  6. RSB & LSB Support for Steering Wheels

in XboX Insiders
    RSB & LSB Support for Steering Wheels: I don't understand why RSB & LSB buttons aren't working as intended on Xbox. Why is this feature removed from steering wheels? Fanatec & Logitech are shipping wheels with labels LSB & RSB but Xbox...
  7. Xbox support website doesn't load.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox support website doesn't load.: [img] [img] The xbox support website doesn't load. 4d7d5387-d91e-4e1e-945e-218e7354e7e4
  8. Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...: I called the Microsoft help line for a launch (August 2020)console Xbox series X that my family gifted me for my birthday on March 2021. The console after a year and a half craped out. I was...
  9. Can't sign in to Halo Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Halo Support: I can sign into Halo Waypoint, but can't sign into Halo Support in order to submit a ticket. When I click the sign in link on the top right it does nothing. c5b67f7d-74a0-459f-a982-2b8ef4741a52
  10. Error: Contact Microsoft support We can't treat your payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error: Contact Microsoft support We can't treat your payment: Hi, i saw this huge gaming sale you got going there really nice. So i wen't in to find some new quality games then i figured i wanted to buy Titanfall 2 deluxe edition and Rainbows siege 6. so i...