How Xbox support treats there community and the players in it
Discus and support How Xbox support treats there community and the players in it in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Xbox support that always comes up when your having a problem of any sort on Xbox you use to be able to call them but now everything is automated like a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SSMC doctor ****, Feb 7, 2023.
Thema:
How Xbox support treats there community and the players in it
Loading...
-
How Xbox support treats there community and the players in it - Similar Threads - support treats community
-
When is the OSU update on the support page coming?10/8/26
in XboX InsidersWhen is the OSU update on the support page coming?10/8/26: Mi xbox one s,running to SO 26100.9426, stop actualization in step 3,Help submitted by /u/Xboxer79 [link] [comments] -
Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by... -
Is Roadcraft supporter for disc to digital?
in XboX InsidersIs Roadcraft supporter for disc to digital?: Has anyone tried doing disc to digital for Roadcraft? Woops (title), "supporter" supposed to be "supported". submitted by /u/DragonKing027 [link] [comments] -
How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...
in XboX InsidersHow is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was... -
Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.
in XboX InsidersOmega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support.... -
Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update
in XboX InsidersDay One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was... -
I’m an Xbox Insider in Omega. Can I request Alpha Skip-Ahead access? Xbox Support told me...
in XboX InsidersI’m an Xbox Insider in Omega. Can I request Alpha Skip-Ahead access? Xbox Support told me...: : Can I request access to Alpha Skip-Ahead submitted by /u/xomar12 [link] [comments] -
Please enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces
in XboX InsidersPlease enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces: Hi everyone, and hopefully hi to the Xbox team. I wanted to share a bit of a hassle regarding my audio setup on Xbox Series X and suggest a feature that would make a huge difference for many... -
Error: Contact Microsoft support We can't treat your payment
in XBoX Games and AppsError: Contact Microsoft support We can't treat your payment: Hi, i saw this huge gaming sale you got going there really nice. So i wen't in to find some new quality games then i figured i wanted to buy Titanfall 2 deluxe edition and Rainbows siege 6. so i...