How Xbox Saved My Life

Discus and support How Xbox Saved My Life in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Deep vein thrombosis is serious business - I learned about it during my CNA training. Yeah, Scott's right, OP. You're on the right track, but do more! Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dr BumperHumper, Jan 5, 2014.

  1. How Xbox Saved My Life


    Deep vein thrombosis is serious business - I learned about it during my CNA training. Yeah, Scott's right, OP. You're on the right track, but do more!
     
    Galactic Geek, Jan 6, 2014
    #16
  2. Whagi
    Whagi Guest
    This is great well done. But like others have mentioned, pleas give Xbox One Fitness a good go, I am finding it pretty cool, and works extreamly well with the Kinect 2 sensor.
     
    Whagi, Jan 6, 2014
    #17
  3. Congrats guy. Great results. I'd like to add make sure you put a lot of healthy foods in your diet going forward. Veggies UP , Fats DOWN.

    Keep up with what you're doing. I DO have to give you a bit of advice though, you say you got a girlfriend and I'm happy for you 100 percent, but if you want to KEEP that girlfriend get rid of that pose in the "after" pic. Just a bit of advice. lol
     
    total ownership, Jan 7, 2014
    #18
  4. speedstr99
    speedstr99 Guest

    How Xbox Saved My Life

    I thought it was like kinect sports at first. I have muscular dystrophy and can't play stuff like that. Too bad Xbox won't cure that lol. I do enjoy gaming just not Call of Duty. People are so good and fast at that game, that they tear a hole through time.
    (Still love gun game) Remember that if you don't have md that you can do it. Heck, every morning I wake up and say to myself, " Lets try getting to a standing position again" I still get up stairs with help of a cane and the wall lol. All of ya'll got that
    fight in you, but it can be hard to see it when you aren't physically challenged. Great story guy. I need a gta V crew member. My tag is . Some of you may have ran into me a time or two and killed me several times in Black ops 2 lol..
     
    speedstr99, Jun 2, 2014
    #19
  5. speedstr99
    speedstr99 Guest
    Too bad xbox couldn't cure my muscular dystrophy. Lol
     
    speedstr99, Jun 2, 2014
    #20
  6. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    Great. Yes Xbox 360 and Xbox 1 and Xbox Live is a great place. It's secure, run by a great company, a fun hobby, and it's healthier than smoking drugs or overeating all the time. You can meet some good people and make friends. Many peps suffer from depression.
    When I play a good game in Halo or other fun titles I feel great mentally especially when there's good teamwork. You get some peps who you may not get along with or some games where you don't do so great, but it's a good hobby.
     
    smileskybird, Jun 2, 2014
    #21
  7. TheMapleKid
    TheMapleKid Guest
    Great news dude. As has been said a good diet and a bit more exercise will get you healthier too. Also that second pic is a little.. camp. However it's a great story and I don't want to knock it too much. Well done
     
    TheMapleKid, Jun 2, 2014
    #22
  8. S3V3N S1X
    S3V3N S1X Guest

    How Xbox Saved My Life

    Well done. I need to put a treadmill in front my xbox for real lol.
     
    S3V3N S1X, Jun 2, 2014
    #23
  9. I was hoping this thread was dead for good lol. I was getting a lot of hate for it. But for real, I was never really into the kinect or any of that, I just needed something to keep my mind off of food, and Xbox was able to do that.
     
    Dr BumperHumper, Jun 2, 2014
    #24
  10. Well done man, you look much happier in the after pic, stay healthy my friend!
     
    GaryWinteringham, Oct 31, 2018
    #25
  11. Dr BumperHumper Win User

    How Xbox Saved My Life

    I was hoping this thread was dead for good lol. I was getting a lot of hate for it. But for real, I was never really into the kinect or any of that, I just needed something to keep my mind off of food, and Xbox was able to do that.
  12. S3V3N S1X Win User

    How Xbox Saved My Life

    Well done. I need to put a treadmill in front my xbox for real lol.
  13. total ownership Win User

    How Xbox Saved My Life

    Congrats guy. Great results. I'd like to add make sure you put a lot of healthy foods in your diet going forward. Veggies UP , Fats DOWN.

    Keep up with what you're doing. I DO have to give you a bit of advice though, you say you got a girlfriend and I'm happy for you 100 percent, but if you want to KEEP that girlfriend get rid of that pose in the "after" pic. Just a bit of advice. lol
  14. TheMapleKid Win User

    How Xbox Saved My Life

    Great news dude. As has been said a good diet and a bit more exercise will get you healthier too. Also that second pic is a little.. camp. However it's a great story and I don't want to knock it too much. Well done
  15. Scottiths Win User

    How Xbox Saved My Life

    Did anyone else think this post was going a different direction? I thought he was going to talk about xbox fitness or something. You need real exercise dude, not just less eating. You are gonna give yourself a deep vein thrombosis if you sit around all
    day gaming.
Thema:

How Xbox Saved My Life

Loading...
  1. How Xbox Saved My Life - Similar Threads - Saved Life

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. How to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?: I've been playing KCD 2 on my xbox and usually I can continue on the PC but tonight I noticed that my game did say "Game saves offline" on the PC. On the PC, it is pretty clear to see when the...
  7. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. Life is Strange Save Data

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is Strange Save Data: So I've played Life is strange on the 360, and I really enjoyed it, but I recently got an xbox one, and I wanted to get the game for the xbox one, but I wanted to know if the saves on the 360...
  9. Can't find a job to save my life..

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find a job to save my life..: Im trying to play GTA V online and it takes forever for me to find a job (45min).. when I do join on one it say s all players have left.. I cannot play this game online.. Help me...
  10. Can't get any legendaries to save my life.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get any legendaries to save my life.: I'm currently a lvl 22 and I have played enough crucible matches to max out my weekly score. I've also done several lvl 22 strikes. All I ever seem to get is green drops and maybe MAYBE a blue...