How Xbox Saved My Life

Discus and support How Xbox Saved My Life in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Deep vein thrombosis is serious business - I learned about it during my CNA training. Yeah, Scott's right, OP. You're on the right track, but do more! Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dr BumperHumper, Jan 5, 2014.

1. How Xbox Saved My Life

Deep vein thrombosis is serious business - I learned about it during my CNA training. Yeah, Scott's right, OP. You're on the right track, but do more!

Galactic Geek, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Whagi
    Whagi Guest
    This is great well done. But like others have mentioned, pleas give Xbox One Fitness a good go, I am finding it pretty cool, and works extreamly well with the Kinect 2 sensor.

Whagi, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Congrats guy. Great results. I'd like to add make sure you put a lot of healthy foods in your diet going forward. Veggies UP , Fats DOWN.

Keep up with what you're doing. I DO have to give you a bit of advice though, you say you got a girlfriend and I'm happy for you 100 percent, but if you want to KEEP that girlfriend get rid of that pose in the "after" pic. Just a bit of advice. lol

total ownership, Jan 7, 2014
  4. speedstr99
    speedstr99 Guest

How Xbox Saved My Life

I thought it was like kinect sports at first. I have muscular dystrophy and can't play stuff like that. Too bad Xbox won't cure that lol. I do enjoy gaming just not Call of Duty. People are so good and fast at that game, that they tear a hole through time.
    (Still love gun game) Remember that if you don't have md that you can do it. Heck, every morning I wake up and say to myself, " Lets try getting to a standing position again" I still get up stairs with help of a cane and the wall lol. All of ya'll got that
    fight in you, but it can be hard to see it when you aren't physically challenged. Great story guy. I need a gta V crew member. My tag is . Some of you may have ran into me a time or two and killed me several times in Black ops 2 lol..

speedstr99, Jun 2, 2014
  5. speedstr99
    speedstr99 Guest
    Too bad xbox couldn't cure my muscular dystrophy. Lol

speedstr99, Jun 2, 2014
  6. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    Great. Yes Xbox 360 and Xbox 1 and Xbox Live is a great place. It's secure, run by a great company, a fun hobby, and it's healthier than smoking drugs or overeating all the time. You can meet some good people and make friends. Many peps suffer from depression.
    When I play a good game in Halo or other fun titles I feel great mentally especially when there's good teamwork. You get some peps who you may not get along with or some games where you don't do so great, but it's a good hobby.

smileskybird, Jun 2, 2014
  7. TheMapleKid
    TheMapleKid Guest
    Great news dude. As has been said a good diet and a bit more exercise will get you healthier too. Also that second pic is a little.. camp. However it's a great story and I don't want to knock it too much. Well done

TheMapleKid, Jun 2, 2014
  8. S3V3N S1X
    S3V3N S1X Guest

How Xbox Saved My Life

Well done. I need to put a treadmill in front my xbox for real lol.

S3V3N S1X, Jun 2, 2014
  9. I was hoping this thread was dead for good lol. I was getting a lot of hate for it. But for real, I was never really into the kinect or any of that, I just needed something to keep my mind off of food, and Xbox was able to do that.

Dr BumperHumper, Jun 2, 2014
  10. Well done man, you look much happier in the after pic, stay healthy my friend!

GaryWinteringham, Oct 31, 2018
  11. Dr BumperHumper Win User

How Xbox Saved My Life

I was hoping this thread was dead for good lol. I was getting a lot of hate for it. But for real, I was never really into the kinect or any of that, I just needed something to keep my mind off of food, and Xbox was able to do that.
  12. S3V3N S1X Win User

How Xbox Saved My Life

Well done. I need to put a treadmill in front my xbox for real lol.
  13. total ownership Win User

How Xbox Saved My Life

Congrats guy. Great results. I'd like to add make sure you put a lot of healthy foods in your diet going forward. Veggies UP , Fats DOWN.

Keep up with what you're doing. I DO have to give you a bit of advice though, you say you got a girlfriend and I'm happy for you 100 percent, but if you want to KEEP that girlfriend get rid of that pose in the "after" pic. Just a bit of advice. lol
  14. TheMapleKid Win User

How Xbox Saved My Life

Great news dude. As has been said a good diet and a bit more exercise will get you healthier too. Also that second pic is a little.. camp. However it's a great story and I don't want to knock it too much. Well done
  15. Scottiths Win User

How Xbox Saved My Life

Did anyone else think this post was going a different direction? I thought he was going to talk about xbox fitness or something. You need real exercise dude, not just less eating. You are gonna give yourself a deep vein thrombosis if you sit around all
    day gaming.
Thema:

How Xbox Saved My Life

1. How Xbox Saved My Life - Similar Threads - Saved Life

2. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  3. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  4. Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload'

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload': Hello, I'm currently on Beta Ring (xb_flt_2405zn.240411-2000) I've recently started playing fallout 3 on Xbox Series X but I wanted to continue my save on my series s but my save was not...
  5. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  6. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  7. Access to cloud save files from Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Access to cloud save files from Xbox?: I have been playing Ark Survival Ascended on Xbox series x. Following a recent update, the save file for the scorched earth map appears corrupted. It crashes on loading, every time. I have tried...
  8. Life is Strange Save Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is Strange Save Data: So I've played Life is strange on the 360, and I really enjoyed it, but I recently got an xbox one, and I wanted to get the game for the xbox one, but I wanted to know if the saves on the 360...
  9. Can't find a job to save my life..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find a job to save my life..: Im trying to play GTA V online and it takes forever for me to find a job (45min).. when I do join on one it say s all players have left.. I cannot play this game online.. Help me...
  10. Can't get any legendaries to save my life.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get any legendaries to save my life.: I'm currently a lvl 22 and I have played enough crucible matches to max out my weekly score. I've also done several lvl 22 strikes. All I ever seem to get is green drops and maybe MAYBE a blue...