How would I contact Microsoft about a false ban?

Discus and support How would I contact Microsoft about a false ban? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was permanently banned around 4 months ago, and my appeal was declined within 3 minutes and with no added reasoning. I have thousands of dollars of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ImYou, Dec 6, 2022.

1. ImYou
    ImYou Guest

I was permanently banned around 4 months ago, and my appeal was declined within 3 minutes and with no added reasoning. I have thousands of dollars of purchases on that account, if I don't get an actual reason then I will be looking into legal options.

:)

ImYou, Dec 6, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Submitting a case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team and possibly have a ban lifted. Since they upheld their decision, there is nothing else that can be done.

If you would like to pursue legal action, please refer to http://microsoft.com/legal
  3. Smwutches Win User

How do I contact Xbox about a false suspension

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions and submitting an appeal is the only way to contact them. If they denied the appeal, there is nothing else that can be done.
  4. Josh Olivo Win User

How do I contact Xbox about a false suspension

This just happened to my account for the same reasons and I literally have no clue why.

And there appears to be absolutely no way to find out.
  5. The_Last_DJ Win User

why can i only submit one case review?

No one here works for Microsoft so no one will know how it works. I have not heard of anyone ever being falsely banned.
  6. Gx Dragz Win User

How do i appeal an xbox live suspension?

So even if i've done nothing wrong and they have falsely banned me from xbox live i can't do nothing about it?

On the account i got banned on i had about 20,000 microsoft points invested into it.
Thema:

1. How would I contact Microsoft about a false ban? - Similar Threads - contact Microsoft false

2. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  3. Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?: Trying to contact Xbox repairs over a warranty but the call back system will not work on UK mobiles and I can't find a contact number or email address for them 51b0c94a-2c06-4ac4-a14a-d66e4ccca97c
  4. Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?: I've had an ongoing issue with the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox where it keeps telling me to update my consoles location, causing me to lose my streak. I finally got some help via a live chat...
  5. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  6. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  7. How can I contact Microsoft to discuss using old IP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I contact Microsoft to discuss using old IP: I’ve had very little luck finding an answer to this. I’m interested in creating a game based on an old IP that Microsoft gained in the Activision/Blizzard acquisition. Publicly, Microsoft has said...
  8. How do I contact Microsoft for my account if I’m banned for recovering my account from a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Microsoft for my account if I’m banned for recovering my account from a...: I contacted Microsoft about this situation and they help me recover my account but then a week later it was banned. I spent years on this account, I need help please Microsoft!!!...
  9. How do i contact Minecraft Microsoft Support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i contact Minecraft Microsoft Support?: Hello, I once bought Minecraft and one day when I logged in with the same gmail it logged me into a new account without minecraft and now when the launcher prompts me with "buy now" instead of...
  10. How can I contact Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I contact Microsoft: All my games are having graphic issues. When I start up my games they start off ok but when I launch into the game the background starts to distort and black lines appear....