How would i be able to leave microsoft family without permission

Discus and support How would i be able to leave microsoft family without permission in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Me, and my siblings no longer have anything to do with our father and he is still able to control the microsoft family in any way if he wanted to block... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TaylorEvans7, Mar 16, 2023.

1. TaylorEvans7
    TaylorEvans7 Guest

Me, and my siblings no longer have anything to do with our father and he is still able to control the microsoft family in any way if he wanted to block our times and devices out of spite and i was just wondering how me and my siblings would be able to leave the microsoft family.

cheers

:)

TaylorEvans7, Mar 16, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi TaylorEvans7, I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

I am afraid only organizers of a family group can remove family members. You will be able to leave MS family if your profile is already an adult or 18+. For more information, you can check https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil....

Thank you!
  3. [Farscape] Win User

Microsoft family invitations and controls

i use parental controls for 4 of my 5 kids

they cannot just leave the family without permission from the parent.

i use family controls under the website to control xbox and pc, really easy and not cumbursome

where are you trying to setup now that sends the codes?
  4. Gideon_ Win User

cant change multiplayer game settings

I also cant leave my family group because I don't have the permissions to and I cant give myself permissions in settings
  5. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Final Fantasy HD Collection... Possibility!?

[quote user="Gizmo 1800N"]

That is about as likely to happen as Halo being released for PS3. FF was a Sony exclusive, as much as I would like to see them I don't seeing Square Enix being able to remake FF without Sony's permission.

[/quote]

If you going that way. It would never leaved NINTENDO. Becoues the frist one was on the NES and not PSone.
  6. GreenFalcon18 Win User

Removing parental control over a Gold Family member

so basically if u want to remove parental control we have to leave to family plan. thats just
    [super silly]. so how does the primary account grant permission to the secondary accounts?
Thema:

1. How would i be able to leave microsoft family without permission - Similar Threads - able leave microsoft

2. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  3. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  4. Not able to see all friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not able to see all friends: On my profile it says I have 7 following but I only follow 5 people and it won’t let me see the other 2 people that I apparently follow. Any fix of this would be great...
  5. How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...: My boys are trying to play 2 player on Paw Patrol World on Game Pass. I got a new controller so that they could do this but cant figure out how to get the second co troller off of player one...
  6. Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x: I want to be able to hook my Xbox series up to the 2 monitors and watch as I kick a ball on screen 1 and it'll appear on screen 2.. I don't want to duplicate/mirror the same image....
  7. We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...: We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on the same online game at the same time? i am...
  8. Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...: Questions to xbox team and fans! My understanding I bought used xbox one x, I was thought if I found how to be overclock or other softwares xbox one x to be able near as series x? What demand be...
  9. why am I not able to access the rewards giving page

in XBoX Accessibility
    why am I not able to access the rewards giving page: For a week now when I play the microsoft solitaire collection, i.e. the daily challenge or the todays events I no long get the rewards giving page it seems to have been removed?...
  10. Will I be able to cloud stream Gta V If it leaves game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to cloud stream Gta V If it leaves game pass?: So I can currently cloud stream Gta V Xbox one as it is on game pass but I own the game anyway without game pass(Xbox one version) however if it were to leave game pass would I still able to cloud...