How will EA Play be integrated into GP Ultimate UI?

Discus and support How will EA Play be integrated into GP Ultimate UI? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Currently in the Xbox dashboard, EA Play and Game Pass are separate memberships. Will they stay separate memberships and we will just have access to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Killzax, Sep 29, 2020.

  1. /u/Killzax
    /u/Killzax Guest

    How will EA Play be integrated into GP Ultimate UI?


    Currently in the Xbox dashboard, EA Play and Game Pass are separate memberships. Will they stay separate memberships and we will just have access to the two libraries like Ultimate members with the library of Game pass and GWG libraries? Or will EA Play games just be added to GP Ultimate and not even show as a separate membership?



    I don't know if this has been officially talked about yet. I really want it to just be a seamless integration rather than separate memberships.

    submitted by /u/Killzax
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Killzax, Sep 29, 2020
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    EA game pass to play FIFA

    EA is included in GP Ultimate so you've already got it if you have that
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

    PC Game Pass EA & Ubisoft achievements

    they cannot integrate it to the xbox app any further as ubisoft and EA do not want that. they allow you to link your ultimate and have access to the EA play titles but only via their own apps, Microsoft has no say in this and if Microsoft pushed then they could just walk away and gamepass sub on pc would then not include EA play.

    EA and Steam did a better integration as you get to manage and install via Steam and earn Steam cheevos too, but you still need the origin app running in the background then too.
  4. Panno92 Win User

    consulta[Translation-Inquiry]

    Translation:

    I have Xbox Live Gold payment for 12 months, how can I go to ultimate?

    -------------

    Answer:

    Hi, you can upgrade to Gamepass Ultimate if you have other subscription simply by purchasing one (or more) month of Gamepass Ultimate.

    If this is the first time that you try GP Ultimate your active subscription will be added to the purchased months of GP Ultimate (ie. if you have 12 months of gold and you buy 1 months of GP Ultimate you will have
    13 months of GP Ultimate)

    if this is not the first time that you upgrade to Ultimate your active subscription will be combined with a fixed ratio (ie. if you have 12 months of gold and you buy 1 months of GP Ultimate you will have
    5 months of GP Ultimate, since 12 months of gold correspond to 4 of GP Ultimate)

    More information about GP Ultimate upgrade here: https://www.xbox.com/es-es/xbox-game-pass?source=lp
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

    ERROR - It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

    Hi,

    You can't download EA's PC games from GP Ultimate yet. It was supposed to be available last December, but for reasons unknown to us EA have delayed delivery of the service. All we know is it's some time early this year.
  6. JDSalinger Win User

    EA Play Pro with Xbox GP Ultimate on PC

    Hi,

    I know that. And I understand that it is not going to be included because it is a very significant improvement. What I do hope (and wish) is that the
    Pro plan will be cheaper if you have any Game Pass for PC. And so far I have not read any news about it. Isn't there any plan so that those of us who have GP can access
    EA Play Pro at a reduced price?

    Thank you.
Thema:

How will EA Play be integrated into GP Ultimate UI?

Loading...
  1. How will EA Play be integrated into GP Ultimate UI? - Similar Threads - Play integrated Ultimate

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  6. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  7. Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders: [IMG] XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S, play the upcoming Wreck Runners September Update before release with the latest Xbox Insider playtest! Explore new Temples, face a dangerous new enemy,...
  8. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  9. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  10. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...