how / where can i find the manuals / guides for xbox 360 games

Discus and support how / where can i find the manuals / guides for xbox 360 games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; with out the instructions for these games I find it very difficult to enjoy them.... I do learn some from trial and error,,but that can be a real... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by steveeaddy, Nov 10, 2016.

1. steveeaddy
    steveeaddy Guest

with out the instructions for these games I find it very difficult to enjoy them....

I do learn some from trial and error,,but that can be a real pain !!!

thanks in advance,,,,,

swe

:)

steveeaddy, Nov 10, 2016
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Missing instructions

You can find some manuals here -
    support.xbox.com/.../manual-specs

Otherwise, most information you can find by looking through the Support pages. The guide that is included in the box is basically just a quick setup guide.

Smwutches, Nov 10, 2016
  3. New to Xbox and Halo Reach

Just got the Holiday Bundle with the Halo Reach download. I downloaded the game, but I can not find where to get the manual/guide/booklet that tells how to play or even just get started. When can I find this info.? Thanks.

ToweringClown64, Nov 10, 2016
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey disco!

A lot of instructions for games are now found in-game via a "Help" menu or tutorial. Additionally, you can often find more information from the game's website or sites like True Achievements.

Good luck and enjoy! how / where can i find the manuals / guides for xbox 360 games :)

Miss Bijoux, Nov 11, 2016
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey disco!

A lot of instructions for games are now found in-game via a "Help" menu or tutorial. Additionally, you can often find more information from the game's website or sites like True Achievements.

Good luck and enjoy! :)
  6. PaddyCrum Win User

Red Dead Redemption (original) and XBox Live issues

Sometimes the backward compatible games do not automatically sign you in to Xbox Live for 360. Try bringing up the 360 guide, and see if you can log in manually from there.
    Where do I bring up the 360 guide?
  7. Smwutches Win User

Missing instructions

You can find some manuals here -
    support.xbox.com/.../manual-specs

Otherwise, most information you can find by looking through the Support pages. The guide that is included in the box is basically just a quick setup guide.
  8. Mister Beep Win User

Xbox 360 Disc Open Error?

Hey there kmanxyi!

Sorry to hear about the disc tray issue. Unfortunately the best solution here is to repair your Xbox 360 console. You can begin that process by visiting our Online Service Center.

If you run into an issue where you need to manually eject the disc tray, I suggest you check out our guide on how to

Manually Eject Discs from the Xbox 360

Hope that helps! :)
  9. Hengist 23 Win User

Can't find Risen online game manual

Yup, I'm having the same problem. The manual link keeps directing me to the Tropico 3 game manual. I've no idea, for example, how to assign spells to buttons on the control pad. Does anybody have a link, outside of Micosoft's website, where I can get a 360
    Risen *.pdf manual? I've tried Google, but it didn't find anything :(
Thema:

1. how / where can i find the manuals / guides for xbox 360 games - Similar Threads - where find manuals

2. Where can I find figment save files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I find figment save files?: I want to move the save files of Figment: Journey into the mind but cannot seem to find the save files anywhere. fb74c236-e670-4b44-91ae-95314a1064a1
  3. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...
  4. I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?: I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them? 7765f419-a310-46d8-925d-da096e6b450a
  5. where can i find fc 24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where can i find fc 24?: I can't find the games in the library. I bought fc 24 inside my fifa 23, the purchase was successful, but I can't find the game anywhere. 03210eee-fff6-4892-b21f-f149db92622a
  6. where do i find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where do i find it: i bought fifa 24 off the fifa 23 app and the purchase went throught but i cant find the game anywhere 94c22642-a8b9-425d-870f-c3a21b4627b1
  7. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  8. Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?: I can't get into the website to link my xbox series s using the 8 digit code. 1f37de6c-617d-4bd9-b226-3edab70f053e
  9. where will I find a manual for Microsoft flight simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where will I find a manual for Microsoft flight simulator 2020: microsoft flight simulator was loaded onto an ASUS gaming computer and given to me as a birthday present last year. 8ba6d04f-6cef-4231-9f3c-b1121c52b61e
  10. On the Xbox controller asking for a alternative manual mac address where do I find this

in XBoX Accessibility
    On the Xbox controller asking for a alternative manual mac address where do I find this: The Xbox controller under setttings is asking for a manual mac address, where do I find this? 910edc84-5721-4c89-9a5c-6aadc9fc9757