How well does the Enforcement work? (please forgive if in wrong place, but in need) lvl 2...

Discus and support How well does the Enforcement work? (please forgive if in wrong place, but in need) lvl 2... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; how well does this enforcement team work? I'm an xbox ambassador lvl 2, (getting there) :) and i have just been invited to a party, to witness the acts... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KryptoArrow, Oct 27, 2020.

1. KryptoArrow
    KryptoArrow Guest

How well does the Enforcement work? (please forgive if in wrong place, but in need) lvl 2...

how well does this enforcement team work? I'm an xbox ambassador lvl 2, (getting there) How well does the Enforcement work? (please forgive if in wrong place, but in need) lvl 2... :) and i have just been invited to a party, to witness the acts of An individual by the gamertag: [mod removed], This individual was using racist, homophobic remarks,
    and other thing's way to graphical (even for me) to go into detail here, this user should be stopped asap as they are causing harm and distress to other gamer's. Now all i can do is report it, but also in hope's that people see it here, things can be done
    quicker. He also has other account's by the name of [mod removed] and [mod removed], both account's have been banned/suspended multiple times and yet he still roams free. Can this be looked into or at least passed onto more people who can help out.

Thanks.

:)

KryptoArrow, Oct 27, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

How well does the Enforcement work? (please forgive if in wrong place, but in need) lvl 2 ambassador.

Enforcement does work. The best thing to do is report the player using the Xbox reporting feature. Enforcement will then investigate and action will be taken. Xbox Support cannot help with enforcement, they are two different teams. Also don't name and
    shame on the forums either, it is against the forum guidelines and TOU.
  3. Miss Portia Win User

Locked: Banned from Xbox Live? I'M INNOCENT!!!

^Correct. This is the wrong place to post this. Please post in the Enforcement forum.
  4. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Xbox one with Kinect.

Hello "Xphisto" :)

Please forgive me for my misinformation :)

Hello "Genchy" :)

I am really glad that I'm wrong and that the Kinect is being used a lot more now as opposed to the Kinect's days on the Xbox 360 :)

Please forgive me :)

Hello "tohellnbak" :)

I have not used the Kinect at all and I was under the assumption that the Kinect 2 met the same fate as the Kinect 1, and I am really glad that I was wrong on this one :)

Hello "iBakez: :)

I totally deserve your backlash if you want to make fun of me for this blunder.

Hello "Eggnogga" :)

You're right, I was off topic with my comment.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
  5. TOAD 4000 Win User

Progressing from Normal to Hard

Also how does lvl scaling work? If I am lvl 5 playing with a lvl 40 what lvl will the enemies be for each of us? Is it like Dead Island where the same enemy will be lvl 5 for me and lvl 40 for my coop partner, or is it like borderlands where the same enemy
    will be lvl 40 rendering the lvl 5 character useless in battle?
  6. dannypenfold Win User

Accounts have been banned and I don't understand why

Can you please post, In the XBOX 360 ban forums. Then that way someone from the xbox enforcement team. Will let you know what you have done wrong. On them 2 accounts. As this is not the place to post about bans thanks.
Thema:

1. How well does the Enforcement work? (please forgive if in wrong place, but in need) lvl 2... - Similar Threads - does Enforcement please

2. Does limited warranty cover any case damage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does limited warranty cover any case damage?: The bottom panel and back panel broke off my xbox series s and its causing massive overheating and i cant play any games or even watch youtube for that matter. Does limited warranty cover this?...
  3. Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006

in XBoX on Windows
    Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006: So recently set up my old 360 and ran into the error code 80151006 I found a old post from 2013 saying to clear your cache I was wondering if that would still apply now in 2024 or would there be...
  4. What does the exp do when I finish quest

in XboX Insiders
    What does the exp do when I finish quest: Just wondering if it does anything submitted by /u/Enderrbean [link] [comments]
  5. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  6. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  7. Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?: So last week I received a suspension and 2 strikes over a message (Fair enough) but then yesterday I receive an email notifying me of another enforcement action. When I go to check on it I see...
  8. Does the enforcement team actually take their reports seriously?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does the enforcement team actually take their reports seriously?: So I get bullied online a lot for my Nationality. And I report people for it, but yet nothings happens. Why is that? like does the enforcement take their reports seriously?...
  9. Does xbox plan to upgrade the enforcement system down the road?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does xbox plan to upgrade the enforcement system down the road?: Does xbox plan on upgrading their enforcement system down the road. Cause right now it kinda doesn't work that well. I have friends that have been banned for for something. That was somebody...
  10. Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by...: Myself and several others have submitted multiple complaints about a gamer who is obviously cheating yet no action is being taken against them. However another person was banned almost immediately...