how was my gamepass an EA acces paid ?

Discus and support how was my gamepass an EA acces paid ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi, 31.03.2020 my card expired for payment (auto-renew) gamepass and EA acces. I received a new card in 2 weeks. Access to gamepass + EA has been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dobix_x, Apr 29, 2020.

  1. Dobix_x
    Dobix_x Guest

    how was my gamepass an EA acces paid ?


    :)
     
    Dobix_x, Apr 29, 2020
    #1
  2. matthewiag Win User

    how was my gamepass an EA acces paid ?

    Hello

    This is a strange issues, What might happen is you account might be flagged in a few days saying your subscription is overdue and then you will have to pay to restart your subscriptions.

    You can see your Subscription Status over at https://account.microsoft.com/services/
  3. Dobix_x Win User

    how was my gamepass an EA acces paid ?

    Thank you for your response.

    The fact is that 2-3 weeks was written that unpaid subscriptions must be paid, but a few days ago the completed payment showed.

    But i dont pay from new card. I'll see in my bank account but I didn't use a new card.

    thx
  4. [Farscape] Win User

    Link my EA Play Account to my Windows 10 PC

    ea play will be added to ultimate gamepass for PC later this year, but you need ultimate gamepass for that, EA access is paid to EA directly so if you have ea access on console then you need a seperate one for PC direct from EA.
  5. DoddyLama Win User

    EA Access

    Hi,

    because you cancelled your subscription you can't play EA games that you downloaded from EA acces in order to play those games you need to buy or renew the EA acces subscription
    I understand that, and as mentioned I cancelled EA Access. I am getting the message when I am playing GamePass games and Physical Discs. None of the games I am playing are licensed by EA, but I am get a notification that shuts down whatever game I am playing
    to tell me to subscribe to EA Access to continue playing.

    Edit: Also, I am currently subscribed to GamePass Ultimate until May.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

    EA acces cancel my paid game

    Are the games listed in your purchase history so you can show you have proof of purchase? You might try re-installing the game from the Owned Games section in the Games and Apps section on your console, or from the Store page for each game. If I buy a Game
    Pass game I will uninstall the Game Pass version first then install the version I paid for from the Owned Games section on my console. If this doesn't work then you will need to reach out to Xbox or EA and get help with the billing issue for the purchases.

    Xbox Support Contact Us

    https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

    External Link - EA Contact Us

    https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
Thema:

how was my gamepass an EA acces paid ?

Loading...
  1. how was my gamepass an EA acces paid ? - Similar Threads - was gamepass acces

  2. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  3. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  6. Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive...
  7. Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?: Am I the only one whose having issues with still not being able to have access to Xbox live through the Discord Nitro bundle? Like It's active right now but it's not working at all and I'm a...
  8. Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments]
  9. xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it: and u must have game pass ultimate already for it to work submitted by /u/Interesting_Leg_3084 [link] [comments]
  10. Borrow game feature. With gamepass. Lets up to 4 friends borrow any game in you library for...

    in XboX Insiders
    Borrow game feature. With gamepass. Lets up to 4 friends borrow any game in you library for...: Ok this was just a thought. Why does xbox come out with a borrow game feature? That would give people a great reason to come back to game pass. Now hear me out. If one of your freinds have a game...