How use Anna in Horizon 5

Discus and support How use Anna in Horizon 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how do I use Anna and her options after I press Down on the dpad? I see 'I need more accolades' but am unsure how... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by varunaX, Nov 14, 2021.

  1. varunaX
    varunaX Guest

    How use Anna in Horizon 5


    Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how do I use Anna and her options after I press Down on the dpad? I see 'I need more accolades' but am unsure how to select it.

    Thanks

    :)
     
    varunaX, Nov 14, 2021
    #1
  2. MateusFontana Win User

    How use Anna in Horizon 5

    Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    First, welcome to the Xbox community. When you press the down directional button, you were supposed to see 4 options, they are:

    I need feats

    Season's News

    I want to run

    Disable Wheel by Wheel

    - Each of these options can be selected by pressing one of the DPAD arrow keys. If these options aren't showing there might be something wrong with this game, so I suggest you contact game support, as it's something specific. To contact them please use the link below.

    https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/re...

    *Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  3. CarringtonTV Win User

    Forza Horizon 2 (FH2) to use Kinect Features ~ ANNA

    You can see ANNA mentioned on the bottom-left side of the HUD, in this video:

    http://youtu.be/YBcAQ0a8p6w?t=30s

    Appears to either have no 'net connection, or Kinect attached (Maybe both?) for this demo.

    "I use the Kinect head tracking on Forza 5 and think it's brilliant" - Genchy

    Heh, I didn't know that was such a thing. Will have to check that out. :)
  4. Karch V Amadeo Win User

    Forza Horizon 2 (FH2) to use Kinect Features ~ ANNA

    ANNA eh? Time to get KITT out of retirement, Siri in the ring, and let there be a battle royal with GLaDOS hosting, and HAL 3000 overseeing it all. Jokes aside, looking forward to seeing what will happen.
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

    Forza Horizon 2 (FH2) to use Kinect Features ~ ANNA

    I wonder what ANNA stands for... Artificial Navigational Network Assistant or something?
  6. Karch V Amadeo Win User

    Forza Horizon 2 (FH2) to use Kinect Features ~ ANNA

    Kinda assumed that one Disney game would be the biggest game, so far, to take advantage of the kinect. Though curious if the same thing may be slightly implemented on the 360 or just a complete skip over.
Thema:

How use Anna in Horizon 5

Loading...
  1. How use Anna in Horizon 5 - Similar Threads - Anna Horizon

  2. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  3. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  4. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  6. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  7. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  8. Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue: Hello all, As a member of IT press I was able to join and try Forza Horizon 6 press preview. However, I was unable to remove myself from the program before the trial period ended, and now the...
  9. Return to Anna glitch

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Return to Anna glitch: Hi, So I've returned to Anna with the spray paints, she's painted the wall... now nothing, I've seen what is meant to happen, but she just stands there and there's no way to interact with her. I...
  10. Forza Horizon 2 (FH2) to use Kinect Features ~ ANNA

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 2 (FH2) to use Kinect Features ~ ANNA: Not sure how much or how exactly... seems like voice commands.. Anna.. your personal assistant and GPS pal... Forza Horizon 2's Kinect feature is an AI assistant called ANNA - VG247...