How unfair is Xbox enforcement????

Discus and support How unfair is Xbox enforcement???? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I today received a 7 day 3 hour chat/ party/posse restriction for a message i sent to literal cheaters. Back story - Myself level 117, my friend level... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shaco Main, Feb 10, 2022.

1. Shaco Main
    Shaco Main Guest

I today received a 7 day 3 hour chat/ party/posse restriction for a message i sent to literal cheaters. Back story - Myself level 117, my friend level 98 and a new player level 20 had just finished the bounty posters in tumbleweed and we fast travelled to blackwater to do some there. The level 20 finally had enough money to buy guns and opted to go to the gun store before fast traveling with us. about 5 mins later 5 griefers came all level 180+ and started griefing her, roughly 10 kills over 5 minutes so we fast travelled back and used dead eye with bolt action rifles and made very fast work of all 5. now at this point no message was sent however at this point they had 2 members who were transparent and couldnt be shot or targeted or anything yet they could lasso us and drag us which they did for 15 mins straight while their posse continued to shoot us in the process. This is literally cheating i sent a message the their leader saying "its 2v5 and you were bullying a low level and now you have 2 players who are untargetable lassoing us and dragging us so you can actually get kills, youre bad at griefing and this just shows yall are literally [mod removed]". They reported me for this and it resulted in my restriction telling me it is violation of tos and ruins the experience for other players. Excuse me but if players are literally bullying new players and then cheating when they find people far better than them and that isnt ruining the game experience of the entire community, how is me calling them out for blatantly cheating and griefing ruining it??? i submitted a appeal and was denied despite them having the context to why i was angry in the first place. My friend is not restricted and told me today he saw the same people bullying low levels again using coms and all. I really dont understand your logic, punish those upset by players cheating/griefing but let those cheating/griefing get off with no punishment period and continue to ruin the experience for others. anyone else have a similar story to mine or is this a unique case???

:)

Shaco Main, Feb 10, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

In situations like that, report and block. It doesn't matter how a situation starts. If you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct, which you did, you can be suspended.
  3. Ashton Williams Win User

I want to be unsuspended

How do i talk to the enforcement team about this unfair situation?
  4. uo6ejp Win User

XBox Enforcement is UNFAIR

Please keep in mind that "name and shame" of fellow gamers is against the

forum rules
    where's the shame aspect coming from?

using the 'report' feature?

I agree. It is quite shameful to 'sell out' the community.
  5. uo6ejp Win User

XBox Enforcement is UNFAIR

im with u fam the pets of microsoft are lapdogs and do the bidding of who cries harder ;)
  6. Dadwhite Win User

Xbox enforcement is unfair

Sorry but the enforcement team does not monitor these forums. IT is not uncommon for the enforcement team to take action of a report and never notify the reporting party.
Thema:

1. How unfair is Xbox enforcement???? - Similar Threads - unfair enforcement

2. Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair...: Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair advantage in a lot of games a6f610fb-a9d0-46cd-b144-6d37b7a00cd7
  3. I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.: So I have a 2 day ban/strike against my account because of a miss type and I will happily send a pic of the conversation to justify my case. Are there any enforcement members that can help me with...
  4. Unfair communication ban. We need changes!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair communication ban. We need changes!: So, one random was harassing me in game, and game chat because I was refusing to engage him. Calling me bad words. Then we moved to xbox messaging, where I told him that he was not a good person...
  5. Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?: Yesterday I received a year long ban that originally started out as a 2 day ban and all my appeals were denied because someone decided to spam report my account for saying the n word not the hard...
  6. How do deal with unfair suspension!!?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do deal with unfair suspension!!?: I got a one day ban for beating a guy at madden! Im furious because I game full time and am in the top 15! I stream almost every game out of 1600 and never had any issues ! Xbox said I can’t...
  7. Unfair Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair Ban: I have tried emailing and calling the enforcement team. Getting no responses and need a way to get into contact. Let me know if there is a better phone number or email I can reach out to....
  8. I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike: Ok, so what happened is I made a group post and people joined but there was this one kid that was being mean I told him to stop he did not so I got mad I kicked him from the party his friend...
  9. Banned unfair dispute

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned unfair dispute: Bad language by kids in group messages yet my son gets the ban and was the innocent party member with proof to back this up need to speak to an agent for advice 9b12fe45-9854-459b-b496-c4ec04c24489
  10. I need help with unfair enforcement action

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with unfair enforcement action: Theres nothing I can do about someone having a bad day, and whoever reviewed the report was definitely having one. The message I was suspended for was "you wanna be a jerk? You just put a target...