HOW TO ???

Discus and support HOW TO ??? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can someone please explain how to send a message on my XBOX 1 to another person who is not on my friends list. I feel like an idiot that I cannot... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MLC ELITE, Jan 4, 2014.

1. MLC ELITE
    MLC ELITE Guest

HOW TO ???

Can someone please explain how to send a message on my XBOX 1 to another person who is not on my friends list. I feel like an idiot that I cannot figure out how to do something that was so simple on the 360. Please try not to make fun of me. Thanks

:)

MLC ELITE, Jan 4, 2014
  2. GothamValor
    GothamValor Guest
    How To?

Ok thank you for your help.

GothamValor, Jan 4, 2014
  3. PhilMarck
    PhilMarck Guest
    How to?

Apply to be a cheater? Wow, I didn't know it was required nowadays.

PhilMarck, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Burnin TODI
    Burnin TODI Guest

HOW TO ???

I think in the friends app there is a search box....can't you enter a gamertag in the search then access their gamercard and send message that way??

Burnin TODI, Jan 4, 2014
  5. MLC ELITE
    MLC ELITE Guest
    I forgot to say that I cannot find where to type in the gamertag to whom I want to send a message to? I can choose anyone on my friends list but I cannot find the place where to type in a gamertag.

MLC ELITE, Jan 4, 2014
  6. Burnin TODI
    Burnin TODI Guest
    Highlight and click on your profile (has gamertag, etc. on left side of home).....scroll to friends and click....two boxes on top, one says find someone...

Burnin TODI, Jan 4, 2014
  7. Burnin TODI
    Burnin TODI Guest
    I just sent you a test message this way

Burnin TODI, Jan 4, 2014
  8. MLC ELITE
    MLC ELITE Guest

HOW TO ???

That worked. Thanks. There should be a more simple way of doing it. They need to bring back the recent players list too

MLC ELITE, Jan 4, 2014
  9. Press y bring up your friends list then right stick to bring up recent player list then select the player you want to send a message to.

CeasedThought, Oct 31, 2018
  10. SirChaos-AE377352-42 Win User

How is it?

Well, it is last years title, but if you like playing national teams, it's fun.
  11. DavBlayn Win User

How to?

You can apply to be an Xbox Ambassador here
    ambassadors.xbox.com/.../applynow.aspx
    you will need to be active on Xbox and have 365 days without any enforcement taken against you. If you are rejected into the program you will be able to reapply three months later.
  12. OG Pooh Win User

how??

I have a couple with pinup/anime girls, but (like you've said), they are part of a race design, with a number & sponsor decals.
  13. Xander Zane Win User

How is it!

My Player doesn't seem harder to me. Maybe because I'm playing a lower difficulty right now. So far getting skills points are anywhere as hard as last year.
  14. Cosmo G Espacio Win User

How is it!

Only played My player so far and it looks pretty solid. Tried to get into a team up match and was unable to connect with anyone and later on in the day the 2k servers were down so the online problems are still there early on. Lets see how long it takes them
    to fix it and if its stable afterwards. There's no crew and my player pick up games also.
Thema:

HOW TO ???