How to you cancel refund

Discus and support How to you cancel refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do you cancel a refund with the email bb02d282-7d99-4e67-bb0d-4a47e09906fb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Evan Fox1, Dec 29, 2022.

1. Evan Fox1
    Evan Fox1 Guest

How to you cancel refund

How do you cancel a refund with the email

:)

Evan Fox1, Dec 29, 2022
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Game Pass Refund

Hi Frostie,

Thanks for coming to the forums. If the subscription just renewed, you can cancel the sub and it may auto refund the charge. You can use the guide

how to cancel Xbox subscription
    . If it does not auto refund the charge you will have to

request a refund

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Live Gold Renovación [Translation-Xbox Live Gold Renewal]

Hi CrisPro,

You can cancel your subscription online from account.microsoft.com. Simply sign in to the account that was charged and then go to Subscriptions and Services and you can cancel the Xbox Live Gold subscription from there. You may be eligible for a refund and
    it will let you know when you cancel the subscription.

https://support.xbox.com/billing/xbox-subscriptions/how-to-cancel-xbox-subscription

If it doesn't, then you can follow this guide to request a refund:
    https://support.xbox.com/billing/payment-and-purchases/request-refund

I hope this helps!
  4. XBF Esteban R Win User

Reembolso [Tranlate- Refund]

Hey there, samuelport!

Sorry to hear about you wanting to cancel your subscription and wanting a refund but you should be able to get that done yourself if you cancel your subscription early enough. We have steps to cancel your subscription here at :

How to cancel your Xbox subscription
    but if it doesn't refund you, you can always request one online.

You can request a refund by following the steps here
    Request an Xbox digital product or subscription refund.

If you run into any trouble, then yeah contacting support would be the best way to go.

Try those steps and let us know how they help resolve your issue

Much Thanks!
  5. EzequielNeves19 Win User

I never cancelled my renewal for game pass, how do I request a refund? I have cancelled the subscription

Hello David G how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

You may be eligible to cancel your recurring subscription and request a refund, but not all subscription purchases are eligible for a refund. If you qualify for a refund, you'll see the option to immediately cancel and request a refund when you review your subscription status.

https://support.xbox.com/help/subsc...ions/cancel-recurring-billing-or-subscription
  6. Sunny S1 Win User

I canceled my monthly subscription, will I get a refund if I canceled it the day of?

I have been trying to figure out how to cancel the subscription for a few months and I jsut figured out how to cancel it and so I canceled it and then tried to get a refund but It won’t give me the option to refund it in all of the things people have suggested
Thema:

How to you cancel refund

1. How to you cancel refund - Similar Threads - cancel refund

2. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  3. How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.: Trying to cancel an unauthorized account. Get full refund. Can't get ahold of a live person for help. Contacted bank. I've added a password as they wanted. They're asking for a pin. $1 charge, the...
  4. Subscription cancellation and refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Subscription cancellation and refund: I’ve been wrongly charged twice for a game server rental that i cancelled over 2 months ago. I’ve double checked my subscriptions page, it says it’s cancelled and even tells me I’ve only been...
  5. If you refund a game but you play it for a few hours What a refund Will the refund cancel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you refund a game but you play it for a few hours What a refund Will the refund cancel: I need to know that's why I'm asking because I accidentally requested a refund so I want to know if that's a way I could cancel the refund 48baedd7-1faa-4a29-baaa-9f3991ae4135
  6. HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!: so I got a game a few days ago and at first the game did not work so I requested a refund but later I find out that it works and I need to cancel the refund but I don't have an email from...
  7. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  8. How do I cancel my refund request if I never received an confirmation email from Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I cancel my refund request if I never received an confirmation email from Microsoft...: I recently requested ark ascended and I accidentally sent a request to refund it an never got a confirmation email for I can cancel the refund request b788e17e-6d9d-43fb-8aad-b22bf4b75e8b
  9. cancel the refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cancel the refund request: I would like to cancel the refund request How can I do that? 67239b4a-bf16-46d2-9b03-cec6cbc650fc
  10. How do I cancel a refund request?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I cancel a refund request?: I want to cancel a refund request how do I do it? d80e15d4-55fc-4023-8bc1-d6d8a159493e