How to view old party invites

Discus and support How to view old party invites in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got an invite last week and it was from somebody i viewd it on my phone but i wanted to do it on xbox so when i turn on my xbox it wasnt and i wanted... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Everestjone, Sep 25, 2022.

1. Everestjone
    Everestjone Guest

I got an invite last week and it was from somebody i viewd it on my phone but i wanted to do it on xbox so when i turn on my xbox it wasnt and i wanted ro view is there a way to view these things i or is there a recent profile view i really need to view who was the person who sent me the invite

:)

Everestjone, Sep 25, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, Everestjone! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I understand you'd like to find the player who sent you the party chat invite.

• Have you already checked if there are any notifications related to this user on your Notifications section? to do so:

- Open the Xbox guide

- Select the bell icon on the lower part of your screen

This section can also be accessed by tapping the bell icon on the Xbox mobile app.

• Have you already checked if this player is showing on the "Recently played with" section? to do so:

- Open the Xbox guide,

- Go to the "People" tab

- Scroll down to "Recently played with".

• Additionally, I'd suggest checking the "Chat requests" section in case this user tried to reach out via Xbox message.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards.
  3. PlatinumSpectre Win User

No party options?

Hmm... for the life of me I can't figure out how you party up. I can press X to view my LIVE party but I can't invite unless im in a game.
  4. Slow GIN Fizz Win User

Party or private chat?

If you go to the friends app and view your friends profile, you should be able to invite them to a party chat. Either that or open the party app, start a party, then invite your friend.
  5. majic stick2 Win User

Can't Access Private Forums

I got invited also and I can't view the private forums either and I also can't join any friends party's or send party invited to my friends on xbox
  6. baltyofgod Win User

Help, I can not talk to other people in a group.

Hello, you should check the email and then set the privacy on Xbox by limiting views and invitations from third parties.
Thema:

1. How to view old party invites - Similar Threads - view old party

2. is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?: trying to get some clips and make a video but the quality is sooo bad from the xbx app anybody know how to get more clear clips or a way i can get them on pc? 8e439341-1bf7-4b53-8676-ccb36739db1b
  3. How do I view previous parties

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I view previous parties: I left a party with someone I was fighting on sea of thieves and after i wanted to know who he was i didn't catch his gamertag and he wasn't appearing in recently played with....
  4. Can you view who has seen your clip that has been uploaded to your activity feed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you view who has seen your clip that has been uploaded to your activity feed?: I have 18 views on a clip and I want to know who has seen it. Any way? 1ac66c63-78f7-4529-92b2-3d445c3c564d
  5. Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...: [img] I have tried signing out of the widget and the Xbox App, but nothing will make it work. 48eeea16-87ed-44ae-b49d-ac6d4fe07780
  6. How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?

in XboX Insiders
    How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?: I've google instructions for how to view the block list and all the instructions seem really old. Appears there is no way to view the block list without an Xbox Console. submitted by...
  7. Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development: Hello, I have a couple of questions: 1.I am having difficulty accessing the three NDA topics on this page: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/gdk/_content/gc/quick-links/hardware. All three...
  8. Got a new gamertag a week and a half ago but it shows below my old one when you view my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got a new gamertag a week and a half ago but it shows below my old one when you view my...: About a week and a half ago I bought a new gamertag, it shows up in games but on my profile it shows my old gamertag but my new one just underneath and when I join a party my friends see my old...
  9. How can i view an old cloud save for fh5 bc i lost everything after reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i view an old cloud save for fh5 bc i lost everything after reinstall: My xbox gaming services was messing around Not allowing me to launch so i reinstalled forza and the gaming services And when I launched it made a new sync and there was an option for an older...
  10. Old message with gears of war codes gone? How do I view a xbox message again with the codes.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Old message with gears of war codes gone? How do I view a xbox message again with the codes.: Hi I had a message from Xbox Live with 4 gears of war codes (gears 1, gears 2, gears 3, etc) and I can't find them anymore on the console. Gamertag: IgneousRaing9012...