How to validate a license key MSFS 2020

Discus and support How to validate a license key MSFS 2020 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased MSFS PREM DELUXE DVD Set I need to validate LICENSE KEY before Install. Ordered from EBAY and received it open. I want to verify that key... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by B58Hustlerdriver, Sep 4, 2022.

1. How to validate a license key MSFS 2020

I purchased MSFS PREM DELUXE DVD Set I need to validate LICENSE KEY before Install. Ordered from EBAY and received it open. I want to verify that key has not been used. Thanks, in advance for your time.

:)

B58Hustlerdriver, Sep 4, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Please be aware that you shouldn’t even bother using those DVDs, as you will be required to re-download the equivalent of the entire game in the form of patches. The data on the desks is over two years old and it has been updated many, many times since then. These downloads are required to play the game. You can just put the code in and then download it from the Microsoft store
  3. B58Hustlerdriver Win User

Hello and thanks for your quick reply. I bought MSFS 2020 from Ebay as new, but it was obvious that it had been opened. So, my concern is that the KEY could have been copied and/or used thereby preventing installation. I just want to verify the key beforehand to avoid wasted 6time. If the key is used, then I will get refund from the Ebay seller, Thanks, again for your time, Josef.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks, well I think that if the item is listed as new but the game wasn't sealed.
    Your best bet is return it directly to avoid future problems. (If I was you I would prefer to return the game, brand new games are sealed. So the previous is bad signal in your case)

You can try contacting Microsoft flight simulator team here:
    https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/re...
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today B58HUSTLERDRIVER

Where the key ask you to redeem it?
    Here?
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem?re...

If yes, just type the key there and type "next" if the key isn't used Microsoft website is going to tell you for what's the key.

If the key needs to be typed via installation wizard you can try inserting it as well.
    If an error doesn't appear you're good to go
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Migration of MSFS 2020 license

Hi,

Just sign in with the same Microsoft account on your new PC and you can re-download your previous purchases again at no extra charge. This includes Microsoft Office and Flight Simulator. Both of which can be downloaded again from the Windows Store.
Thema:

1. How to validate a license key MSFS 2020 - Similar Threads - validate license key

2. how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...

in XBoX on Windows
    how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...: is changing it abusive?? Is deciding that a change is wanted abusive? with all the sick pukes that stalk and live for and relish in watching, exploiting, stalking, harassing, what have you, an...
  3. I have a valid Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, provided by EE, but its not showing/ working in the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a valid Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, provided by EE, but its not showing/ working in the...: I have a valid Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, provided by EE, but today its not showing in the Xbox App on my PC. It was working fine yesterday. I have tried resetting the Xbox App, I have uninstalled...
  4. Why can’t I enter a valid number for a service and repair request for my xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I enter a valid number for a service and repair request for my xbox: It wont let me enter a valid number, I have tried multiple real numbers and they all say that it is not a valid number ef8b7693-67af-41a6-bd25-61aebb38476e
  5. Got 22 days validity for a months subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got 22 days validity for a months subscription: Hi Hi I got 22days validity for a months subscription? Why did that happen my subscription ended on 4 November 2023 I renewed my subscription on 24th November but got validity till 16 December...
  6. Cannot play fortnite despite my subscription valid until june

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play fortnite despite my subscription valid until june: Subscription valid until june 2024 yet can't play fortnite today 75f67214-5b3d-4c41-880c-26e6bf62a94a
  7. How long does it take for Microsoft to verify the Validation Process that they had me fill...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long does it take for Microsoft to verify the Validation Process that they had me fill...: I sent an appeal regarding my account that got locked for “violating the terms of service” still don’t know how. They sent me an email with a link to start the validation process I filled...
  8. I purchased a bundle for the dark vertex and the code isn’t valid. I contacted the store...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a bundle for the dark vertex and the code isn’t valid. I contacted the store...: What could I do now? Could Microsoft help me get another code? b30a4669-351b-4148-a209-ec4632521645
  9. Need date my account was linked to social club to validate my rockstar account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need date my account was linked to social club to validate my rockstar account: I forgot my password for social club and the email i used doesn't exist anymore. They are asking for the day i linked my xbox account to social club. does anyone know where i can find that...
  10. Unable to find valid license (Code 315306)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to find valid license (Code 315306): Purchased game on 6/2 and everything worked fine. Linked battle.net account on evening of 6/3 and now have received "unable to validate license" error. Do I refund license or ride it out?...