How to use xbox controller to enter my passcode?

Discus and support How to use xbox controller to enter my passcode? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I am trying to set up a passcode for my xbox but I do not understand the symbols next to the numbers. What buttons do I use if I want a passcode to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Darrell Lamb, Sep 12, 2020.

  1. Darrell Lamb
    Darrell Lamb Guest

    How to use xbox controller to enter my passcode?


    Hi I am trying to set up a passcode for my xbox but I do not understand the symbols next to the numbers. What buttons do I use if I want a passcode to include the number 8 or 7?

    Thanks

    :)
     
    Darrell Lamb, Sep 12, 2020
    #1
  2. alexroboticyt Win User

    How to use xbox controller to enter my passcode?

    Howdy!

    The numbers "8" and "7" are the trigger buttons right above your left thumb stick and Y button. They're labeled "RB" and "LB" (LB = 7 and RB = 8)

    Thanks!


    [​IMG]
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

    How to use xbox controller to enter my passcode?

    Hey Darrell Lamb,

    Thank
    you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone needs assistance
    with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

    Thank you
    again and have a great day
    Darrell Lamb!
  4. Darrell Lamb Win User

    How to use xbox controller to enter my passcode?

    Thank you Alex. That works.
  5. TomS_15 Win User

    Parental settings and Netflix

    I tried to setup the parental control on the Netflix account but I am still required to enter the passcode on Xbox so my kids can't watch Netflix content of any kind unless I enter the passcode or give the passcode. Netflix support suggested that I remove
    parental control on Xbox which I think is unacceptable.
  6. VernierSlake Win User

    My son was able to disable the Family Timer without having the required password

    Was it the four digit passcode you used (entered via the control pad)?
Thema:

How to use xbox controller to enter my passcode?

Loading...
  1. How to use xbox controller to enter my passcode? - Similar Threads - controller enter passcode

  2. Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting

    in XboX Insiders
    Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've played with multiple controllers over the past 10 days and every one of them eventually keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting. It's incredibly frustrating. Has anyone else experienced...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar

    in XboX Insiders
    Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to...
  5. Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA

    in XboX Insiders
    Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects...
  6. Xbox controller won't enter pairing mode

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller won't enter pairing mode: hello! so ive been trying to connect my xbox controller to my ipad for an hour now and it just won't connect. it flashes for a split second before the controller just turns off. does anyone know...
  7. Xbox One Elite Controller won’t enter pairing mode

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Elite Controller won’t enter pairing mode: I hold the sync button either constantly or for 3 seconds like most tutorials suggest but it just blinks for around 10 seconds and returns to the solid glow without ever appearing in my MacBook’s...
  8. Why is my Xbox One Series X/S Controller Entering Inputs for the Web Browser

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox One Series X/S Controller Entering Inputs for the Web Browser: I am able to use my Xbox controller with a wired connection with no problems for steam and games on steam but, whenever I try to play a game on Xbox Cloud Gaming the controller enters in inputs...
  9. Control game, press enter to start does nothing

    in XBoX on Windows
    Control game, press enter to start does nothing: Hello, I installed the game Control from the Xbox GamePass store. When I launch the game, it starts up and comes to the screen where it says "Press Enter to start". Now when I press enter or click...
  10. Reset the graphics, control settings every time you enter the game!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reset the graphics, control settings every time you enter the game!: The game does not save the graphics settings, controls! Every time you enter the game, you have to adjust the image quality, extension and steering settings! Help me please!...