how to use microsoft credit for fifa points

Discus and support how to use microsoft credit for fifa points in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I redeemed a code for microsoft credit but now i want to buy fifa points out of the credit. How do i do this? 5fa07d21-8a76-481c-8f88-beb26f40957b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vuzhaک, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Vuzhaک
    Vuzhaک Guest

I redeemed a code for microsoft credit but now i want to buy fifa points out of the credit. How do i do this?

:)

Vuzhaک, Dec 27, 2020
  2. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Gamming Industry

I hear you. EA does similar microtransactions for FIFA games, where you can spend a ton of credits or 240 microsoft points, for FIFA Ultimate Team packs. It's ridiculous, and it's always a gamble.
  3. Ivanoff82 Win User

Fifa wont play online???

hello. yesterday there were problems with enrollment purchased fifa points in the game FIFA 15 FIFA 750 points were paid, but were not credited to my account
  4. xGODWARDx Win User

fifa 13 points

how do i put microsoft points on to fifa
  5. funkymunky030 Win User

Fifa 14 pionts

The only way to buy FIFA Points is through the game’s store.

Step 1: Open your console’s Ultimate Team, browse to ‘Store’ and then select ‘FIFA Points’.

Step 2: FIFA Points are sold in bundles. Choose how many FIFA Points you want to buy.

Step 3: If you do have enough funds, you will be able to proceed with the payment and your download will start immediately. As soon as it ends, the FIFA Points will be added to your balance. However, if you do not have enough funds, you will have to add
    some money to your console’s account. The payment methods available are: credit and debit card, Skirll Wallet and Boku SMS (PC); credit card, PayPal and pre-paid (Playstation and XBox).

(Source: ) From person. Also refer to this website or check EA FAQ for more info: www.fifauteam.com/fifa-points-fifa-15-ultimate-team

Hope it helps in anyway! :)
  6. ShAhZaIb1998 Win User

Fifa 13

how many microsoft points does the fifa 13 cost bro??
Thema:

1. how to use microsoft credit for fifa points - Similar Threads - microsoft credit fifa

2. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  3. Unauthorized, unrecognized, Microsoft account credit

in XBoX on Windows
    Unauthorized, unrecognized, Microsoft account credit: I have many of these unrecognized orders they show up as: " Status: Redeemed Total:$100 Order date: 00/00/00 Payment method: Redeemed code ". I never acquired and I was never notified about them....
  4. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  5. microsoft account balance credit

in XBoX Accessibility
    microsoft account balance credit: Hi this morning I redeemed a code to my Microsoft account. but when I try to purchase from Forza horizon 5 it shows the pervious balance. I checked my credit it shows the right amount of 23 $...
  6. Why are unauthorized credits that Microsoft refunded me for still showing in the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are unauthorized credits that Microsoft refunded me for still showing in the game?: Unauthorized purchases were made on my account. Microsoft refunded the money but the credits are still showing in the game. If I want to get credits but am afraid if I buy credits these will be...
  7. I have unauthorized transactions on my credit card from MICROSOFT ULTIMATE 1M. I BELIVE ITS...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have unauthorized transactions on my credit card from MICROSOFT ULTIMATE 1M. I BELIVE ITS...: Talk to a customer representative about unauthorized transactions on my CC 68f972c2-ae14-4154-8383-8a27b2ef461c
  8. Where support for Microsoft credit issues.

in XBoX on Windows
    Where support for Microsoft credit issues.: Where did my $100+ store credit go after I canceled my preorder? I had it, there was no notification that it was going away, and now I don't have it. I have spent 30 minutes trying to find out how...
  9. Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the...: Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the store doesn't accept Microsoft points. Is there something wrong or do I have to wait until the game...
  10. Fifa 14, 3 months live and £15 Microsoft credit

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fifa 14, 3 months live and £15 Microsoft credit: I was sent an email in December telling me that if I register my gamer tag on an xbox one before January 5th I would receive a digital copy of fifa 14, 3 month of xbox live and a £15 Microsoft...